Anastacia's POV

I'd been trying to sleep for the past hour but couldn't. I was over thinking as usual.......about everything.

Camping, I could not believe that they expected me to go, I had managed to avoid the last few trips, staying at Lilah's but this time they insisted I go. I'd even tried pleading with Mom after everyone left but to no avail.

"Your going." she stated and then walked away from me.

On the plus side at least I could drag Lilah along and she could share in my misery. Well as long as she'd agree to come, but I was pretty sure she would.

I'd sent her a text but she hadn't replied. She was probably with Zacky. She actually thought I didn't know about it but to be honest they'd tried to hide it but it was pretty obvious to everyone.

I wondered who Matt would bring. It was bad enough that I had to spend three day's with him but with him bringing one of the guy's along I knew I was in for a miserable weekend.

Hopefully he'd bring Zacky and he'd be so into Lilah they'd leave me alone, I hoped anyway.

Matt......I tried not to think about him but couldn't help myself.

We use to have so much fun when we were camping, we'd go swimming, fishing, and play jokes on everyone. I missed it.

I missed him.

I began to think back to our little misunderstanding 3 year's ago.

As soon as it happened we both laughed it off, apologising to eachother, but hey, it wasn't serious, we even walked home together that night.

However the next day was a different story. I sat at my house waiting for Matt to come pick me up so we could walk to school together like we always did, only he didn't show up. I waited forever, until classes started, then it became obvious to me he wasn't coming. I walked to school confused that day but things became obvious when I finally found Matt at lunchtime.

I'd walked up to him "What happened this morning?" I'd asked.

He looked at me, and I still remember the look in his eye's, it made me take a step back.

"I can't hold your hand forever Anastacia." he'd said in a tone that made me flinch, he never called me Anastacia, always Ana.  "Go and hang out with your girlfriend's from now on, I just can't keep making time for you, you alway's want to be with me, well you can't." and I stood there and watched him walk off.

I remember the feeling well, and as I layed in my bed I realised I was crying.

I wiped the tear's off my face, I needed to get over this, he had.