Brain's POV

I was a little upset when Ana threw my number back at me. And the hate in her voice, I couldn't believe it, but I guess I had Matt to thank for that.

And I sat there I watched Matt start on her again, pulling her hair and whispering stuff in her ear. I couldn't hear what he was saying but by the look on Ana's face it wasn't anything nice.

I tried to catch his attention to get him stop but he looked at me and grinned.

Suddenly Ana swung around and said "Awe doesn't your pathetic little band have practice tonight?"

I flinched a little because I was in that 'pathetic little band' and I didn't think we were that bad.

But the look on Matt's face, I couldn't believe it, it was a mix between shock that Ana had actually spoken back and hurt......yeah hurt.....and I wasn't exactly sure what that look was about.

Suddenly Ana got up said she was sick and ran out of the classroom.

I watched her go but what I really wanted to do was go after her.

"What is your problem" I whispered at Matt " That was completely uncalled for and I don't know why you can't just leave her alone!".

He looked over at me and hissed "You don't know a damn thing so just shut up. "

Well obviously I didn't know a damn thing about Matts issue with Ana but I sure as hell was gonna find out.

"You know what Matt, your a complete and total asshole."

With that said I stood up and walked out of the class, no doubt Matt will have something to say to me later but at this moment I didn't give a damn about anything he had to say.