Lilah's POV

I was laying in the tent waiting for Jimmy to come and get us.

Anastacia was pretending to be asleep to obviously avoid coming with us, it didn't matter, I would make Jimmy physically carry her out of the tent if it came to that.

I kind of felt bad for her, she just seemed so unhappy and there wasn't anything I could do to make her feel better. It probably didn't help that I was hanging around Jim.

Tomorrow I would spend the day with her, just the two of us, and I would control myself and not talk about Jimmy constantly.

Just then I heard a psssst outside the door of the tent.

"You coming?" Jimmy whispered.

I rolled over and poked Anastacia.

"Wake up sunshine" I whispered "I know your not asleep.

She opened her eye's and looked at me.

"I'm not going." she whispered.

"I got new's for you" I hissed ripping the blankets off her "Put on your jean's and let's go, that is unless you want to wear you pyjama pants?"

She rolled her eyes at me and started getting changed.

Good, she needed to come, Jimmy and I had planned this so Matt and her woud have an opportunity to finally talk.

I quietly opened the tent and Anastacia and I climbed out.

Matt and Jimmy were standing there looking around and Matt had his hand over his mouth and it was with horror I realised he was trying not to laugh.

"Go." I hissed pushing him.

He turned and walked quickly towards to the lake.

Jimmy grabbed my hand and Anastacia followed behind looking less than impressed.