Chapter 9

Hey, it's been so long since I last uploaded! I graduated from school and got into uni and have been going there for the last six weeks. We've got a two week break now and I'm going to spend it learning how to do Scientific Computing so that I don't fail the course. My lecturer is really boring and hard to understand and just terrible at his job, so I haven't been paying attention. I'm also going to do all of my French homework for the next two chapters because they will be due soon and also my Linguistics assignment and the resubmittion of the last one because I did quiet badly.

Someone recently commented asking when the next chapter would be up, and so I decided to try and continue this. I'm not really in the mood to write at the moment but I found this saved on my computer which I planned to continue but never did, so I might as well post it as it's own short chapter and keep writing again soon. Hope you like it, all feedback and ideas are welcomed. Thank you for being so patient. Xx

***

The entirety of One Direction’s concert was spent by me jumping around and singing excitedly in anticipation for my date with Niall and sharing eager looks. When the concert finished, as usual, I rushed backstage to meet Niall and we left for the hotel before the rest of his friends.

“Have fun!” Louis shouted on our way out.

Not wanting to risk the fans seeing us, Niall and I didn’t hold hands the entire way to the hotel nor did we kiss.

“So I’m finally going to get to see this lovely dress you’ve so unskilfully been hiding on your bed all day,” Niall laughed when he collapsed on his bed in our hotel room.

“Yes you are,” I once again waved the bag in front of him before throwing it back onto my bed and jumping onto his so that I was sitting next to him.

“When do you want to go?” Niall asked, looking up at me.

“I don’t mind, whenever you want to,” I replied, honestly not caring whether we actually went or not now that I knew that we were both into each other and a relationship would progress either way.

“How about we leave in an hour and go grab an early dinner before doing the touristy things in our fancy clothes?” Niall suggested with a smile.

“That sounds great,” I leaned down and gave him a kiss on the cheek but quickly stood up before he could try anything as I was waiting for the perfect time, “I’ll go get ready.”

I could see a slight look of disappointment on his face when I only kissed him on the cheek, but he was just going to have to wait. I grabbed the bag with my dress in it and my toiletries and went to take a shower and get ready. When I emerged from the shower, the mirror in the bathroom was covered in steam so I had to use my towel to clean it. I opened my toiletry bag to get my toothbrush and toothpaste when instead I found a tube of pink hair dye that I remembered throwing in there in case I got a bit bored in the hotel room. I’d never dyed my hair before so I decided a first date with an international boy band member was an awesome time to try. I read the instructions on the back before hunting through the cupboards in the bathroom for some gloves, which luckily I found as one of the hotel freebies on a shelf. Knowing I didn’t have much time before Niall had said we could go and that he probably wanted to shower too, I decided only to dye the front sections of my hair pink.

After another twenty minutes of dying my hair, rinsing it, blow-drying it and then getting dressed, I was finally ready for my date with Niall. While my dress wasn’t really all that exciting, I still wanted to keep it a secret from Niall, so I grabbed one of the white fluffy dressing gowns that the hotel provided and put it on over my dress so that I could leave the bathroom.

“Now, don’t be shocked okay, I was just experimenting,” I said as a warning to Niall before I stepped out of the bathroom into his view.

Niall was standing by the desk using his phone while it was charging, “Your hair looks awesome Vi.”

“Thank you very much, I’ve never dyed it before so why not start now,” I laughed, “Now go and get ready.”

It took Niall much less time to get ready than it did me, but within the prescribed hour, both Niall and I were ready to leave.

“Are you ready my dear?” Niall asked in a very gentlemanly fashion and took my hand in his.

“Yes I am, kind sir,” I replied in the same tone.

“Then let’s go,” he lead us out of the hotel and downstairs to a car that was waiting by the back exit for us.