Chapter 5

As you can see, with my non-existant Photoshop skills, I made a cover for this story. Let me know what you think.

Also, the dedication for this chapter is to krazgirl because she comments on every chapter and I'm really happy that someone actually likes what I'm writing, so thank you.

Hey, sorry this chapter is shorter than usual because I had a lot going on this week. The next chapter will definitely be longer! Enjoy! :-) Xx

***

Over the next couple of weeks Niall and I became even better friends. I didn’t bring him over to my house again in fear that it would be awkward because he hadn’t yet met Josh and Sam, but he invited me to hang out with his friends a few times.

I was wandering about the supermarket doing the food shopping for the week when I got a text a from Niall saying: ‘bored, come over’. I laughed. He had been doing that every few days when he had no interviews or other promotional meetings on, and so I had been going around to his house quite often. We spent our time together just sitting and watching movies together and talking for a few hours.

‘Doing food shopping. Can’t sorry. Xx’ I replied, seeing how he would react.

He seemed to be quite attached to me and if I said that I couldn’t hang out at his house, he would find a way to see me.

‘You don’t have a car so I’ll come pick you up.’ I received a reply.

I sent back a quick message telling him what shop I was in so that I could continue shopping. About 10 minutes later I was pushing my half-filled trolley through the salad aisle when someone wrapped their arms tightly around me from behind. I jumped in fright but calmed down when I heard Niall’s laugh.

“Don’t scare me like that!” I hit him playfully on the arm when he had let go of me.

“Sorry,” he said, still laughing.

I turned around so that we were facing each other and reached up and gave him a quick hug before turning back to me shopping.

“What’s next?” he asked, looking over my shoulder at the shopping list that I was crossing things off of.

“Tomatoes,” I replied.

“Ew,” he cringed.

“I don’t like them either, but everyone else does,” I replied.

I bagged 5 tomatoes and carefully put them in the trolley so that they wouldn’t get squished.

“Is food shopping with me really better than anything else you could be doing today?” I asked when we had finished and were going through the checkout.

I like spending time with you,” he shrugged, “Is that okay?”

“Yes, that’s definitely okay,” I smiled. “The weather’s pretty hot today, is your pool open for business?”

He nodded, “Yeah, I was going to ask you if you wanted to go swimming.”

“Well, I do,” I laughed.

I paid for the shopping and Niall pushed the trolley to his car so that he could give me a lift home. When the car was loaded, I pushed the trolley to the trolley bay and returned to the car to get into the passenger seat.

“No one is at home,” I stated as we pulled up outside me house.

It took less than half an hour to get all of the shopping inside the house and put away in the fridge and cupboards.