16

No One's POV
Both blush as their eyes widen while their eyes met.

"You... What?"

They both asked simultaneously. They both laugh and this time, Astral went first "I love you (name). This feeling in my chest will not leave me when I am near you. This lingering feeling is always with me, and it reminds me of you. You have been in my mind so much and sometimes it makes me feel dizzy just thinking about you. When I told Yuma how I felt he had begun to help me learn the feeling; when I learned it was love I began to think about everything. More importantly, I thought of everything about you. I observed you since day one, I learned different things about you: your favorite color, favorite food, favorite drink, favorite place to be, favorite things to do, and I even learned your favorite genre of books and movies. I use to think that humans were just mere beings. 'How would I become fond of a human like you?' I used to ask myself. But you taught me that humans were more complicated, that they were more complicated than most beings. We have been through different things together that brought us closer, and now that I have said it twice I will say it again... You are my one and only, and I hope that we will never separate because I love you (name)."

Tears clouded (name)'s vision from Astral's passionate words. But her heart felt a pain from the being Astral claimed her to be: Human. But she had to continue her act just a little longer, she gave Astral a smile as she wiped her tears "I love you too Astral. I'm not good with saying my feelings but when I'm with you I feel happy that you're doing well. I feel like I would be different without you. You've given me advice that I deeply appreciate till this day, and for that I thank you for that. When I first met you I thought I was dreaming since the others couldn't see you, but when Yuma explained that he could see you too I felt relieved because I thought I had gone crazy. I learned somethings about you by hearing your preferences, I learned that you preferred sweet over sour, I learned that your favorite show was The Sparrow, I even learned that you would rather make new memories than have your old ones. But I also know from knowledge that you wanted to remember why you had met Yuma. Sometimes the question of what you were doing or if you were alright filled my mind, even in the most random of events, and over time I started to gain these special feelings for you and I had even done research on this feeling only to learn it was love and when I read the description I thought it was legit and I begin to think about you more. I don't want to separate from you. Ever. Nor do I want you to think of me as some other person. I want to be someone special to you and your heart, because I love you Astral."

A small but passionate smile snaked onto Astral's face as he looked at (name). The one he loved had loved him back. Astral floated closer to (name) as he placed both his arms on each side of her when her back hit the back wall of the entrance as he placed his face right in front of (name)'s (KABEDONNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!). (Name)'s face flushed as Astral felt accomplished.

'Making (name)'s face flush: success.'

Astral told himself as he brought his face just a bit closer. The two were so close that they could feel their breath against each others lips. As Astral and (name)'s eyes clash they could see love and passion in each others' eyes, (name) looked at Astral for a bit before she glanced at Astral's lips and back to his loving gaze "you're mine (name)" Astral said in a low husky voice. Astral's tone made goosebumps go up (name)'s body as she let out a shuddered breath making Astral feel a sense of dominance. In boths' vision they could only see each other. Even if someone were to come up here (which wasn't possible since school ended).

"I sincerely want you. I will risk my life for you."

Astral said and (name) smiled "I will also protect you with my life, I will prove anyone, who resents you, wrong" as the two smiled Astral broke the small gap between them. To Astral, (name)'s lip were the softest and the sweetest things ever, he never wanted it to end and he knew he had to make the most of it. The kiss was passionate and filled with love as (name) kissed back with just as much passion. And secretly she hoped that Vector wouldn't appear or find out about any of this. As the kiss continued Astral began to lean in more into (name) as the body heat between the two grew while they began to share the heat between them. (Name) wrapped her arms around Astral's neck while Astral had wrapped his arms around (name)'s waist as they pulled one another closer making the kiss deeper. (Name) (somehow) entangled her fingers into Astral's cyan hair as she felt how soft and silky his hair was for someone who didn't wash their self but still had a nice scent and soft skin and hair. Astral held (name) close to him as he opened his lips as his tongue slipped out of his mouth as he licked the bottom of (name)'s lips. The warm muscle surprised (name) but nevertheless she opened her mouth just a bit as Astral's warm, wet muscle slipped in as he began to claim (name)'s mouth his own.

Mean while, Yuma was making his way home as a toothy grin stained his face making Ray look at him "what are ya so happy about Yuma?" Ray asked. Yuma looked at Ray with his toothy grin that became bigger "well you see...."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CLIFFHANGER-SAMA HAS CURSED YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!11