The sun had shined in Yuma's eyes making him stir in his sleep from the sunlight "Yuma. Get up" he heard a deep and familiar voice "uh 1 more year Astral" Yuma said. The door had opened to the room and in came a panting (name) "he isn't waking up is he?" She asked as Astral shook his head "fuck. Ooh!!" (Name) ran out of the room grabbing a watermelon from the fridge, a smirk upon her face. Astral floated back a bit afraid what this girl might do. (Name) jumped up and slammed the watermelon in Yuma's face "OW!!!!" Yuma shouted as he rubbed his red face "you could've just said something!" Yuma shouted "and I did" Astral stated as he began to look at (name), she was acting strangely quiet. Astral looked at Yuma then heard "A-Achoo!" Both boys turned to look at the (h/c) girl seeing her rub her nose "sorry about that. I went out for a walk last night because I couldn't sleep" (name) said with a slightly red face, Yuma put his hand on the girl's forehead "you have a fever, you should go home and rest" Yuma says with a smile.

At first the girl didn't agree but with help of Astral, Yuma finally got her to agree with him about staying home. He even promised to bring back some notes for her to copy.

(Name) sighs "yeah, might as well" she says sadly as she stands up and goes to the door "we'll check up on ya later Kay?" Yuma says to the girl "sure!" She replies. As Yuma started to run to school he noticed that Astral had been deep in thought. As Yuma was about to ask Astral what he was thinking about he heard something "are you late to school to?" He heard an unfamiliar voice ask. Yuma turns to see a male with purple eyes, orange hair, and the same uniform as him. "Huh? Oh yeah I am. Uh I'm Yuma. Yuma Tsukumo" Yuma greeted quite awkwardly "oh sorry my name is Ray! Ray Shadows!" The unfamiliar male introduces "c'mon since we're going to run late let's go the Ray Way so it's faster" and with that Ray grabbed Yuma's hand and dragged him into a complicated path just to get to school. Which we all know didn't end well for Yuma because he could've sworn he was a twisted smile appear on Ray's face.

Meanwhile with (name), her fever was KILLING her. But she also felt a sting in her chest "something's up" she said with uncertainty and tensity, she grabbed her D-gazer and called one if her friends "what is it now?" Shark grumbled "yo Reg, I feel like there's something weird going on, did anything happen yet?" (Name) asked the purple head "yeah, a new student came along. Said his name was Ray Shadows" Shark said as she 'secretly' showed you his face. Your heart dropped. That wasn't Ray Shadows. That was even a human. He was a lie. A fake. (Name) shook "oi S-Shark" (name) said, she only called Reginald, Shark when she was scared "what is it? Do you know him?" Shark asks the shaking girl "I have to go" she mumbles and hangs up. Why is he here? Did he follow her? (Name) looked at her necklace and bracelet "fuck you, brother" she cursed aloud.

Ray had gone into the bathroom, when he entered the room a twisted look came upon his features "heheheheh!!!!! I told you u would find you dear sister of mine! I will befriend your friends and then when the time is right, I'll spill everything about you. How you're a Barian, how you want to destroy Astral world. Everything" Ray said to himself. His plan was going good so far, everyone was like a pawn in a game if chess and right now he was winning, winning against you. Ray, more like Vector got a Barian card and placed it on the ground so anyone that picked it up would go and get the numbers.

As Yuma promised he and the gang along with Ray went to go visit (name). When they knocked the house door no one answered it "maybe she's sleeping?" Bronk asked but then the door opened and there revealed Shark "what are you twerps doing here?" He growled. Yuma told him that they were here to visit (name) "sorry Yuma but she's sleeping right now. So go away" Shark said annoyed "why should we?! She's our friend to ya know!" Tori shouted. A wide smirk came upon Shark's face "listen here kid, she's sleeping and I'm taking care if her. I don't care is she's your friend or not, I skipped school to take care of her so just go away and let her rest" Tori shook under Shark's intense glance.

Yuma sighed aggravated but Astral calmed him down saying how you do need your rest because you did look pretty sick. When no one looked Ray flared at Shark 'he thinks he's so amazing. Well he's not, he's like Nacsh, such a waste of a human' Ray thought to himself but smiled when Yuma turned his way "sorry to bring you out here Ray" Yuma apologized "don't worry about it, I actually have to be home now. Baiiii!" Ray shouts as he runs home.

'Those cursed humans!'

Ray shouted in his head "you win this time dear sister buy next time you won't be so lucky~" Ray now turned to Vector, Vector growled to no one in particular. (Name) was laying in her bed "I won't be so lucky next time" she mummbled "you say something?" Shark asks from the doorway, (name) sighed painfully and said "its nothing" as she closed her eyes and started to sleep.

I won't let him hurt my friends.

You're coming back home to out go our plan

-----------------------
Done!!!!