The Disease

"LISTEN TO US DEMON!! YOU MUST WAKE UP OR YOU WILL LOSE YOUR WINGS! THEY ALREADY STARTED TO LOSE LITTLE FEATHERS DON'T MAKE IT MORE NOTICEABLE TO THE OTHER ANGLES!! OUR LORD, YOUR LORD US THE ONLY ONE TO SEE YOUR WINGS DIE EVERY MINUTE PER DAY! SO GET UP!!!!"

V POV

I bolted upright breathing and holding my head. It happened again but was just for me and about my wings?! I looked behind me to see feathers laying on the bed the feathers on my wings were sticking up they used to be smooth. I still don't know who this lord is but he or she need to go to hell and rot there. Looking outside seeing the sun is almost hitting setting did I sleep that long, starting to get up there was this wave of dizziness and pain I groan trying my best to fight this, reaching my hand to the door knob it wasn't even locked nearly making me fall I let go of the door knob in surprise of its sudden opening but managed to reach the stair railing holding my balance.

I struggled to find my footing, looking behind me I see little feathers once again. Crap their going to notice this what should I do? I asked myself looking over the railing I see only four of them reading an novel about something this got me confused  Jungkook is the only one reading novels for cures. I quickly and quietly made my way downstairs trying not to alert them of my presence, trying to listen and walk at the same time my legs are still shaking almost making me fall every once and awhile. I able to make it downstairs without making  an sound, since my legs were starting to hurt and at the same time I was getting dizzy even more cause me to get on my hands and knees crawling over to the kitchen.

Once behind the kitchen table I leaned against it. I piked my head around the corner and listen as hard as I can with this consistent dizziness.
"So we need to find an dead flower, two dead butterfly's, an syringe full of blood, five black feathers, three leaves and small pieces of bark from an dead tree or alive tree. That's how we can kill the disease."
I heard Jungkook's voice. What disease are they talking about? Is there something wrong with Jin and J-Hope?
"So we have Jins flowers...so if we crush one...it will give of an big black liquidity glue. The butterfly's would give off an dark blue liquid. The angle blood would have an affect with the others and cause all of them to mix. The black feathers will break apart. The leaves will also break apart and the tree bark will turn into powder."
Jungkook says looking from the book. I still don't know know of what's happening at this moment. Suga must had sense me cause he turned around like there's an murder behind him, this cause me to almost fall behind the kitchen counter.
"V's is awake..he's been listening to us."
I hear Suga say in the distance. I don't know what would happen if they catch me right but I didn't want to find out. Looking at my wings I see more feathers starting to come off before I can even try and fly back up someone tackled me causing me to fall head first.
"Now V I really think you know better not to eavesdrop on us?"
I hear Rap monster say but he was standing in front of me. I nodded in response and turned seeing Jimin was the one who tackled me, he rolled of reaching his hand down to help me up. But I refused? I didn't want to do that at all. Jimin 'looked' at me shocked I can tell by his body language.

I got up on my knees still shaking from dizziness. They held onto my arms forcing me to stand I'm praying that they don't see my wings and a pile of feathers my prayers were answered when they dragged me over to the couch. I thought they were answered but then I noticed that Suga isn't with the rest of us.
"Well....demons are known for keeping secrets.....but not from my angle type."
Everyone's attention went to Suga and their eyes widened seeing him holding feathers in both hands. They looked at me then Rap monster grabbed my wings harshly making me wince. The amount of feathers that had flew off made everyone shocked. I never wanted this to happen.
"Looks like shedding season started for demons......*snicker*"
Suga joked using the feathers as a fan. The others eyeing me I already know what they want from me at this moment.......answers, answers, answers...this is the part I hate, the part that makes my heart jump out of my chest.
"V how long were you going to keep this from us?"
Hearing Rap monsters change of voice made my skin crawl. I didn't bother making eye contact and shrugged, to be honest I didn't know how long I would keep this to myself.
"I really didn't know...I just don't want any....of you to w-worry."
"V!! We already have enough on our hands! J-Hope is eyeless, Jin is passed out and you have an disease that can control your mind then kill you later on!!!"
Rap monster yelled, he was being held back by Jimin who was struggling. I looked up a tiny bit seeing his arms start to turn different colors and the crow tattoo started to move.

I looked up and see all of them trying to calm him down and hold him back from me, without any sound I struggled to fly up to my room as I fly more feathers were starting to fall off making it almost impossible to fly. Luckily before I fell from the pain and less feathers I grabbed onto the stair railing hanging there trying to relax a little, after a few seconds of hanging I lifted myself up using my wings to help get up. Once I pushed myself over the railing and falling on my back side I got up and ran to my room locking it quickly, that's when I started to panic sliding down the door and started to hug myself shaking like I'm in an blizzard.
"No....no.........no......no.....no...no....I-I- M-My wings..."
I stuttered shaking even more while looking at the amount of feathers on the ground. As much as I would like to look at my wings but something stopped me, just like that I was on my hands and knees my head resting on the wooden floor tears spilling from my eyes, but I couldn't scream I can feel something wet and warm flowing from my back more feathers started to fall in front of me to little, big, and bigger. I fell onto my side in a pile of my own feathers and warm liquid my sight starting to turn blurry, my hearing started to fade, darkness starting to take over, less tears are spilling from my eyes.
"YOU FAILED US, YOU FAILED OUR LORD!!!! GET UP!! GET UP NOW!!!! THEIR GOING TO CURE YOU, DON'T LET THEM!! YOU LOST YOUR WINGS CAUSE YOU LET THEN SEE THEM!!! YOU STUPID DEMON!! OUR LORD WILL NOT BE HAPPY WITH YOU!!!!!"
After I heard that strange voice my eye sight went completely black, before hearing an door slam open, my name being called, hands touching my head turning it in some direction feeling something cold slide down my throat.

(Uploading this during school
I hate school so much~~😖😑😒)