48.

Cole and Camden were standing on Camden's balcony, while Camden dramatically leaned against the banister.

"What's up, Cami?" Cole asked and Camden sighed.

"It's just that, you got me in my feelings and I don't know what to do. Like do I kill you and pretend it never happened or do I watch horror movies and listen to heavy metal until they disappear?! I've told you things I haven't told anyone and I don't know what to do, I've never fucking experienced this shit before," Camden rambled and there was a long silence before Cole started laughing. Camden just glared at him while Cole was cracking up.

"Tell him how you feel, they said. It will be fun, they said," Camden muttered before making a move to go inside but Cole stopped her by grabbing her hand.

"What do you want Cole? Let me leave. I don't want to stand here and be laughed at, it's clear you don't feel the same," Camden said and Cole stopped laughing and raised an eyebrow at her.

"Who told you that?" Cole asked and Camden shrugged.

"I figured you laughing, is a way of you saying that you don't feel the same," Camden said looking down at her shoes and Cole shook his head while using his thumb to rub circles on the back of Camden's hand.

"No, I'm laughing because you are over thinking it, Cam." Cole said and Camden raised an eyebrow at him.

"Maybe I'm not overthinking. Maybe you're under-thinking," Camden retorted and Cole shot her a look.

"I've been thinking about it for a week straight. Trust me. I'm not under-thinking it," Cole said and Camden shit him a look of confusion.

"Okay, I just want to make sure we are talking about the same thing. Because I could be talking about one thing and you are probably talking about cheese," Camden said and it was Cole's turn to shoot her a look of confusion.

"Why would I be talking about cheese?" Cole asked and Camden shrugged.

"I don't know, your a guy. I don't know what's going on in that boy brain of yours," Camden said and Cole chuckled.

"It's You! You're going through my boy brain," Cole said and Camden just shot him another look of confusion. Cole threw his head back in frustration and in disbelief.

"Camden, don't you get it?" Cole asked and Camden shook her head.

"I fucking love you. You doughnut," Cole said and Camden smiled at him and wrapped her hands around his waist and looked up at him.

"Say it again." Camden said and Cole chuckled.

"I fucking love you," Cole said and Camden squealed before putting her lips on his and Cole kissed back instantly.

"You fucking love me, you want to kiss me," Camden sang when they pulled away and Cole rolled his eyes. 

"I fucking love you too, Cole," Camden said and Cole chuckled before kissing her again.
-------------------------------------------------------

3578 likes
CamsBams: I dig him.
Tagged: @ColeSprouse
Load comments...

ColeSprouse: I dig you

Camimendes: I dig you too

LiliReinhart: I dig you too,

GoddessAthena: I dig you and Cole. Because he bought me food.

_Melton_: I dig you, Camden

Kjapa: I digs you, Cam

Madelame: same

------------------------------------------------------

3642 likes
ColeSprouse: I dig her.
Tagged: @CamsBams
Load comments...

CamsBams: I dig me too.

CamsBams: I'm joking baby I dig you.

Camimendes: look at my wife

ColeSprouse: @Camimendes I will fight you

Camimendes: @ColeSprouse come at me bitch

A/n: okay so I've started Bates Motel and I only have one question.

What the fuck?