40.

Camden and Cole stood outside the front door awkwardly while waiting for someone to answer the door. Cole noticed Camden was nervous and interlocked their fingers.

The front door opened revealing a beautiful Latino women and Cole's jaw dropped. Camden glared at him before hitting him on the chest. She turned to the women who was at the door and pushed a curl out of her face before speaking.

"Feliz cumpleaños mamá," Camden said and the women smiled before pulling her daughter into a hug.

"Feliz cumpleaños, Cami," The women said once they pulled away.

"Can I just say I win, you said happy birthday first not me," Camden's mother said and Camden rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, only because I felt guilty," Camden said and her mother chuckled before looking at Cole and sticking her hand out.

"Hello, I'm Rhea, Camden's mother," She introduced and Cole shook her hand quickly.

"I-it's n-nice to meet you," Cole stuttered still in awe of her beauty. Camden glared and him before looking back at her mother.

"Camden is this your boyfriend?" Rhea asked and Camden shrugged.

"He was going to be, but now I'm having second thoughts," Camden said glaring at Cole who just shrugged sheepishly.

"Do you want to come in? I've just finished baking and we have Mac and Cheese," Rhea said pointing inside the house and Camden shrugged.

"That depends, is Wilson home?" Camden asked and before Rhea could reply Wilson came appeared by the door.

"Mom, I'm going-" Wilson said to Rhea before looking at Camden. Cole frowned and put a protective arm around Camden's waist.

"Happy birthday, Camden," Wilson said with a smirk and Camden stuck her middle finger up at him.

"Go fuck yourself," Camden said and Wilson chuckled.

"Aren't you going to introduce your boyfriend to your brother?" Wilson asked before glancing at Cole.

"You're not my fucking brother," Camden said and her mother gasped.

"Ay, Cami," Her mother said and Camden rolled her eyes.

"I've gotta go, mom. I'll see you later," Wilson said before walking past Camden and to his car.

"Well don't just stand there," Rhea said opening the door wider for the both of them to walk in.

They sat down on the kitchen island while Rhea served two bowls of Mac and Cheese. While her back was turned Camden leaned over to Cole so she could whisper into his ear.

"Can you stop starring at my fucking mother? It's weird!" Camden whisper shouted and Cole just shrugged.

"I can't fucking help it. She's like one of the hot mothers from Mob wives. She's gorgeous," Cole whispered back and Camden frowned.

"Did you just call my fucking mother a milf?!" Camden asked and Cole shook his head.

"No, I said she's gorgeous," Cole said and Camden shot him a look.

"But not as gorgeous as you, you're stunning," Cole said after taking Camden's face.

"Nice save, you dickwad," Camden said before pulling away from Cole just when her mother turned around.

Rhea turned around a put two bowls of Mac and cheese in front of Camden and Cole.

"So, Cami, do you want to tell me why you and your friends got arrested yesterday? Officer Hitchfall told me you and six other people were arrested." Rhea asked while Camden's mouth was full of Mac and cheese.