Ch.17

A/N Does anyone have OCs that they want as a featured character? Because I have places I need filled and I have no idea who to fill them in with -엠마

When I finally got Y/N to sleep I took a sec to check the time for the first time since we arrived at the hair salon. "Wow, its already 9:15!" I whispered in surprise as I realize how swept up in today's events that I got. I looked out the window and it looked like there was no end it sight for this rainstorm. I walked back to the bed and checked on Y/N. She was still feverish and she didn't look well at all, but with this weather it doesn't look like there's anything I can do about that for right now. She had already ditched the wet cloth and the way she was sleeping it would be a little to awkward to try and put a new one on, instead I called the front desk to see what type of medicine they had that would help her. "We have ibuprofen, tylonel,  DayQuil, nighquill, we don't have much because we haven't been able to get to a shop." "Do you happen to have Seven Up or Sprite?" "I would suppose so, how much would you want?" "How much can you give me?" "Up to twenty cans of each." "That's what I want." "I'll get them up there as soon as i can." I put down the phone and sat back down in between the bed again.

"Ilima, Ilima, wake up, someones at the door." I looked up and realized I'd fallen asleep with my head on the bedside table. "Right, right, I'll get the door, you lie down." I balanced myself with the beds and walked to the door. "Here's everything you asked for!" The girl said giving me the tray. "Thanks!" I said as I closed the door. When I walked back into the room Y/N was out cold already so I just put the tray by the TV. I sat on my bed and went on actually looked at my phone.
24 missed calls from mom
2 missed calls from dad
"Honey where the heck are you!!"-mom
"Honey you're mother is freaking out please call back"-dad
And so on. When I finally finished reading all the messages I quickly texted my mom the situation. I was about to go on when my mom called my phone.
*Call*
M~Now explain to me her symptoms?
I~She has a fever and that's about all I know, she's been in and out of conscience since around, I don't know, five?
M~And what has been done to help?
I~The hotel gave her a change of clothes and I put a cold cloth on her head, which she has ditched and I can't put a new one on at the moment, oh and also I got 20 things of Seven Up and 20 of Sprite
M~Ah, I've taught you well! Anyways I'll let you go, you do your best to take care of Y/N.
I~Ok, love you mom!
M~Love you too sweetie!
*End Call*
I put my phone back down and looked over at Y/N who was shivering like crazy. I walked over to  her and pulled the blanket up so she  would stop. When I turned around  I felt a grip on my hand and Y/N pulled me down next to her. "I'm....cold....please......please stay...."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've watched waaaaay to many k-dramas

                -SINCERELY ME