Ch.11 Flashback

Ilima's P.O.V. 3 Years Ago
I looked a the cut on my arm, I couldn't believe I'd didn't that to myself, I never thought that could be me. I quickly cleaned and put on a long sleeved shirt. "Mom, I gotta go, Kukui called, said Hala wants to meet at his lab!" I yelled as I exited quickly. I hopped on my bike and started off toward Kukui's lab. I got there quickly and went in, I was kinda holding my arm, as I still couldn't get used to the feeling of having a cut there. "KUKUI, IM HERE!" "Alola cousin, what's ya up to lately?" "Ah, just Trial Captain stuff." He looked at me for a second before talking. "Cousin can I see your arm?" "Hmm, why?" "Ah, just getting one of those island vibes, that's all..." He grabbed my arm quickly, before I could respond. He rolled up the sleeve and saw the cut. "COUSIN, WHAT IS THIS!" "Uh, eh, it's n-nothing, I just cut myself while I was cutting-I mean cooking!" "Cousin, be honest!" "I am being honest!" "No, you are not being honest!" "Fine....I cut myself, on purpose!" "WH-WHY!" "BECAUSE I CAN'T HANDLE THIS, IT'S ALL TOO MUCH!"
1 month ago in Kalos
I made my way to the professor's lab as quickly as I could once I arrived. "Professor Sycamore, can I speak with you?" "Hmm, and who might you be?" "I am Ilima, I'm from Melemele island in Alola, I was wondering if you knew where a
Y/F/N is, we were old friends." "Y/N, that rings a bell, hmmm, oh yes she's the reigning Kalos Queen, all I know is she is very private, but really good at what she does." "I guess I'll have to look around myself." I walked back out of his lab and around the town.
                As I walked around the town a girl who looked like she was running away from someone and she bumped into me. She looked at me and something about her seemed familiar, but I'd never met someone with (Insert unnatural hair color hear) "Crap, I'm sorry I uh, gotta go." She ran off before I could say anything and I kept walking. I fiddled with the necklace in my pocket and just hoped I'd be able to find her. I looked at my arms and felt the pain in my back. I need to give this to her before I go (I hope u get that)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is just a bit behind Illima's  little mental issue thingy, I again am super sorry this was so late but I got a new phone, correction my first phone, and my sister made my wattpad for me a while ago so I didn't have my password when I downloaded it, and she didn't have her phone so I had to get a new password and so yeah, my lame excuse for being late❤️