Ch.8

⚠️WARNING: SOME MENTION OF SELF HARM, IF YOU GET TRIGGERED, PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER!
Ilima's P.O.V.
        As nurse Joy helped me get up Y/N came over and walked by my side. "You should be fine, but if you feel any extreme dizziness, get to a hospital, you should be fine, but be VERY careful." She waved and we walked out the door. We got to the main part of Iki town when I started to feel wobbly, Y/N reached and grabbed my arm. "I got you, don't worry!" "Thanks..." "She held me and helped me walk to where she had her charizard waiting. (Yes everyone conveniently has a charizard) she helped me get on and we rode off toward Hau'oli town. "Ilima?" She said looking back at me. "Yeah?" "Never keep something that big from me ever again, got it?" "I got it." "Good." She turned back around and continued most of the ride in complete silence. As we landed she let me get off and stayed there as if she wasn't really sure what to do next. "I'll, uh, I'll see you later Ilima!" She waved as she took off quickly.
Your P.OV.
When I got back to Kukui's lab he was waiting anxiously outside. "Y/N, cousin, how's Ilima!?" "He's fine, just a mild panic attack." "So I take it you found out?" "Yep, Mallow told me everything." "Well it was about time." "About time? I've been here literally a day and a half." "Still, he should've told you when you had you're fight." "We- ok that's a fair point, why are you getting so upset, I'm less upset than you!" "Maybe because I have your best interest at heart." "I'll be fine!" "Cousin, please, I don't want to cause any trouble between you two but there's just a lot more to it, he's a lot worse than he's gonna let on." "What?" "He's not good, he, he has personally told me he, he's cut himself..." "H-He, he's that far gone!?" "He needs serious help cousin." "Wha- Does anyone else know?" "Not even his parents, cousin, this is very important." I fell to my knees on the deck, I quickly started dissolving into tears. "HOW WAS I NOT THERE FOR HIM, HOW COULD I HAVE MISSED THIS, HOW?!" "Cousin, don't blame yourself." He knelt down beside me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "He's gonna be ok, he just needs to realize he needs help." "Oh believe me, I'll make sure he knows he needs help!" "Cousin, don't be to direct." "I know, it's just so hard for me!" I sat there tears till streaming down my face. "He got close to, um, going off the deep end? I don't know how to say it, he said if he ever did to fly to Kalos and gives you a necklace." Kukui said, it almost made me smile at the way he tried to sugarcoat suicide, I can't believe he's gone so far. "Cousin, the time he said that, it was about three weeks ago, and the real reason he was in Kalos, he was looking for you, he wanted to say goodbye, he wanted to tell you something, but I don't know what." The tears didn't stop, in fact they worsened over the hours, I cried when I ate, and I cried curled up in a ball, the only time I stopped crying was when I had run out, my eyes were dry, red, and they stung, on top of that was the overwhelming feeling of fatigue that was slowly growing, I tried to deny it, but eventually my pounding head became to much and I slowly drifted to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry about the delay, if you follow my rant book, which, let's be honest, no one does, you'd know I've recently been sucked into the Yuri on Ice fandom and I've literally been stuck for a week, also we had a lock in, I'm too tired to explain it, so that took a crap ton of my energy this weekend, and yeah, I'm in too many fandoms -See Ya🤗