Ch.15

I ducked back into the shop as the rain started coming down. "I forgot how bipolar the weather here is." I said running my fingers through my hair to judge how wet it had gotten. Ilima had just finished up getting his hair cut and got up and walked over. "Huh, we haven't had a day like this in ages." "You two are lucky," Alamea said getting our attention, "you should get ready, Akala had been having the worst flood season EVER this year, no one really knows why (meanwhile in Hoen Kyogre is rising😂) I'm surprised you guys didn't know, anyway, you two should get to a hotel, if this heads in the direction it usually has this year, you're gonna need a place more comfortable, and my cellar is only so big, so hurry while you can!" She instructed handing us an umbrella. When we stepped out the door it was just as she had said, the rain was pouring ten times worse and it was a struggle to keep the umbrella stable as we fought our way to the nearest inn.

             When we finally reached an inn we got the doors open than struggled trying to close the door. "Are you okay?" Ilima asked. I looked at my body that was completely soaked, and suddenly remembered I'd made us both go out in our bating suits. "Y-Yeah just a little-" I couldn't finish my sentence suddenly all my strength had drained out from me and the world had gone blank.

In this weather I couldn't get Y/N to the hospital but as soon as the hotel staff and some guest saw her go down they rushed over to help. As much I wanted to stay by her side I was shivering and sneezing and suddenly realized if I didn't change into the clothes we'd bought or I'd soon meet the same unconscious state. "I'll be right back, please take care of her I'll be right back I need to change so I don't pass out as well." I said rushing to the nearest bathroom

              I got changes as quickly as I could and ran back out of the bathroom with my wet clothes in the bag that had previously carried the clothes from the store. When I ran out I saw they had laid Y/N down on a couch and had wrapped her in blankets. When they saw me they made way for me so I could kneel next to her. "We dried her off as best we could and we're hoping that she regains consciousness so we can have her change her clothes." They explained most likely seeing my concerned expression. "Come on Y/N please wake up soon so they can help you get better." I whispered as I looked at her face, she had never looked this lifeless and pale, it's like you could she was alive, but if you didn't see the rise and fall off her chest you'd probably think she was dead.

                  After all the guests and staff  left, or at least distanced themselves from us I finally let myself show how worried I was. I felt the small sting of a tear threatening to fall. I can't exactly figure out why I felt so anxious, I k ew there was a very, very low chance she wouldn't wake up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yo,  so this was fun but down to business, do you guys see a sequel for this book being a thing and also, how long should this book last in terms of chapters, I say this as we are 5 chapters away from 20 chapters and that's as long as some are, I'm sorry I keep asking questions I just keeping thinking of things and I want to feel I've at least given you the chance to have a hand in shaping this book☺️

                   -SINCERELY ME