Shocking Surprise

Previously...

"You...YOU KILLED (Y/N)!"

"I'm coming guys!"

----------------------------------------------

Seems like there are five people there and two little exceeds. Umi was at Fairytail, because I didn't want her getting hurt. I'm glad she didn't come...she would have seen me die.

I arrived at the mountain top to see Yukino and Kagura in some sort of white light, along with the exceeds. They looked in pain, but liking it?

Sting ran up to Yukino and eat the light around her. I guess  that had  saved her.

The guy they were fighting smelled like Natsu. Although he didn't have any features that looked like Natsu. Weird...

Sting was doing good at fighting the guy

Then, they all clenched their stomachs.

"Starvation spell eh?"
I said, still waiting for the perfect time to make my presence known.

The mages started to eat each other without hesitation. Except for Frosch, who was adorable and had to wait for Rogue to eat. 

"WAIT WHAT?!"

"WAIT WHAT?!"

Looks like they need some help.

I dropped down onto the mountain.

Which caused Sting and Rogue to stop being controlled by the spell.

"Hello...my dragons."

They stood there, speechless.

"Earth Dragon Sleeping Powder"

I said to Yukino and Kagura, along with the exceeds so they wouldn't eat eachother.

"Who are you, interrupting our fight?"
The man asked, whose scent smelled like Natsu's. I had been there long enough to catch his backstory and name.

"Your worst nightmare, Larcade."

"(Y/N)...how...are..you..alive?"

"Good question. I don't even know why myself."