Peaceful

3rd Person POV

---------------------

(Y/N) was finding all the ingredients to make the purrrfect cake. Again, it was a recipe Yuki taught her. She almost dropped an egg, but caught it with her tail.

"Huh, that can actually come in handy!"

Meanwhile, Sting was upstairs being congratulated. He wondered where (Y/N) had ran off to. She didn't leave, but where was she?

"Rogue, have you seen (Y/N)?"

"Now that you mention it...no I haven't!"

"WHERE IS SHE?"

They started to search the guild for her. No luck.

"Hopefully she isn't in danger..."

First Person POV (Y/N)

--------------------------------

The cake was almost done. Just a few more minutes. It was a (chocolate, vanilla, carrot, strawberry, angel food, bundt, ice cream or something else of your choosing) cake. The frosting tasted DELICIOUS! Thankfully Erza can't smell cake from such a far away distance...

Or at least I hope she can't.

After a long awaited time, the cake was finally iced and decorated. I carried it up stairs, everyone stopped what they were doing to see it. The cake was like a wedding cake, but a little less fancy. The decoration was ok, for the time I had to do it.

Setting it down, I made a weird ice sculpture thing to set it on.

"Y-you made that....for me?" Sting asked walking over.

"Think of it as both a sorry and congratulations gift," I said with a smile," Everyone can have some."

Little tears wear appearing under his eyes.

He came up and embraced me.

"No need for anything too emotional...it's just a cake!"

He then unexpectedly leaned me back.

"W-what are you d-doing?"

"This."

He pulled me back up and into a kiss.

Two kisses in one day....wow and this wasn't even our date yet.

I just kinda stood there in his arms and blushed.

Someone wasn't happy...I could see an angry Rogue out of the corner of my eye.

I motioned at Sting to look at Rogue. He nodded and let me go.

"Hey Rogue...why are you looking so...dead?" I giggled.

"It's nothing."

"It totally is something."

"No."

I made a goofy face and looked at him. He was still in that weird state. Was he jealous?

"What is it?" I thought and said, "Did you want to kiss me too?"

He didn't answer, so I just giggled.

"That was a cute giggle..."

"Uh...thank you?"

"You still seem...dull. Please cheer up! What can I do to make you happy?"

"Just being here and caring about me."

"That was cheesy."

"I know," he laughed.

I laid next to him, resting my head on his shoulder. He put his arm around me.

"*yawn*" 

That cake took a lot out of me....oh and the part where I killed their master.

"You look tired, if you want you can sleep."

"O-ok...*yawn* thanks!"

I closed my eyes and went to sleep. Everything was peaceful.

I was woken up by a gentle moving. Opening my eyes to see what it was, I found something a little shocking. Sting was on the other side of me, also having his arm over my shoulder. Rogue had to have noticed and I could tell he wasn't a fan of it. So, I pretended like I moved in my sleep and put my head in Rogue's lap. He was startled, but started to pet my ears. It took everything in me not to burst out into laughter. Then I fell asleep again.

"(Y/N) Will you marry me?"

"No! Marry me!"

"Not those dumb dragon slayers, marry me!"

I didn't know what to do.

"SHE'S NOT MARRYING ANYONE OF YOU!" Gray said, bursting in through the door.

"Gray, your clothes."

"NOT AGAIN!"

He ran out and then everyone started to ask me to marry them again.

I woke up screaming. So many choices, why did they all want me to marry them? 'Phew it was only a dream.'

"(Y/N)! What's wrong?"

"Just a bad dream, sorry to wake you."

"It's fine."

I looked around to see Sting asleep, holding onto my hips. The cake looked to be eaten, hopefully it was good. Frosch and Lector were sleeping next to Rogue on his other side. We were all tired, I guess!

"So what are we gonna do now?"

"Well our date probably will be canceled since it's already 10."

"It's 10???"

"Yep, you slept for a good two hours."

"How did you sleep?"

"Peacefully."

"Same!" I said, looking up at his red orbs.

"I should probably go home now."

"It's stormy out there. I wouldn't live with myself if I let you go out there and walk in the rain and thunder."

"I'll be fine. The rain won't hurt me and the thunder isn't that bad."

"You should stay here for the night."

"But-"

"No buts. We have an extra room here for you."

"Ok, thanks!"

"Want me to carry you there?"

I laughed, "I think I can walk."

"Nope, it looks like you can't. Guess i'll have to take you." He picked me up, bridal style.

Which made Sting go limp to the floor.

"What about him?"

"Lector's got him!"

Rogue carried me all the way to the other end of the building with the spare room.

"Here you go!"

"Thanks...for bringing me here and letting me sleep on you." I giggled at the last part.

"It was no problem. If you need anything, just find me and ask."

"Thanks again!"

Rogue left and I went into the room.

I went into the bathroom to get my pajamas on, when I realized I didn't have any. 'Well I guess I'll be sleeping in my bra and underwear.' After washing my face and brushing my teeth, I went into the bed and fell asleep. It wasn't as comfy as Rogue.