CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Hi guys, so sorry for not updating lately. I've been dealing with a major writer's block. A very annoying thing happened to me last night. I was watching an AOT video and I got inspiration for this chapter, but because I was at the waterpark all day, I was too tired to write, because if I did, the chapter probably won't even make sense. So I'm gonna write this now, but I'm not as inspired. Helpppp mehhh. ;-;. Also, I CHANGED THE TIME SKIP IN THE LAST CHAPTER, SO IT WAS A YEAR AND A HALF LATER INSTEAD OF ONE YEAR LATER ANYWHOOOO, Enjoyyyy

______________________________________

(Y/N)'S POV

"Tch, long time no see" I said as I turned around. I saw shocked faces, except for Levi. Hanji ran up to me and hugged me.

"Oh my gosh! I've missed you so much!"

"H-Hanji c-can't breathe"

"Sorry" She let me go she was about to say my name but I covered her mouth and she gave me a confused look.

"Erwin, do you recognize me?" I asked, he nodded. "Do you?" I asked Levi.

"Tch, no." He probably didn't recognize me due to half my voice being muffled by the bandana. I actually felt hurt because I thought that he would be able to recognize me because of how long we have known each other. Even Hanji and Erwin recognized me.  "Why should I, you just look like a random ass brat that kills for no reason". I got so mad I was about to punch him in his face but Hanji stepped in between us. I took a deep breath and calmed down.

"Erwin, Hanji, follow me. Conner, Ez, Katelyn, and Lyla, keep on eye on shorty and don't say a thing about what happened." I shot them a look that gave them the message that I don't want him to know who I am, at least not yet. I headed into my room with Hanji and Erwin. Once we entered the room I closed the door and removed the bandana that was covering the lower half of my face.

"So, Hanji, Eyebrows, listen, I don't want Levi knowing who I am. At least, not just yet." They nodded in agreement. "Now tell me, why are you here"

"We want you to join the Survey Corps....... again" Relied Erwin. "As well as your friends". I was shocked, but I was hesitant to accept. Living here, we were happy. We would manage to survive. But up there, there was a chance of us being killed by titans. But then again, if we remained here, food would probably eventually become a problem, and then one of us would probably become weak and get sick due to the lack of sunlight..........

"Fine, we'll join"

"YAWHOO" Hanji jumped up and hugged me.

"Yeah" I hugged her and I felt a small smile creep onto my face. I placed the bandana back on my face and we headed out to the living room to find the others exactly as we found them.

"Guys, go pack"

"Why?" Katelyn asked

"Because we are joining the scouts"

"Okay, but may I ask why?" Conner asked

"Because, due to food and sickness, we have a better chance of surviving up there" They all nodded and we went off to pack. I was the first to finish packing so I sat down on the couch in the living room with my left leg on my right and my hands spread out on both sides of the couch next to me. Levi was looking at me with his usual stoic expression and I was just glaring daggers at him. My eyes flickered down to where his wedding ring should be, but there was no ring on his finger. I wonder what happened, so I'll just ask Hanji. I got up and headed to the kitchen to find Hanji making out with Erwin. I smirked then lowered my bandana and cleared my throat. They quickly pulled apart from each other and were as red as a tomato.