CHAPTER TWELVE

OKIEEEEE SO I'M REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLYYYYY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THE LAST FEW DAYS IT'S JUST THAT THE PROGRAM I HAD TO GO TO WAS ACTUALLY REALLY MORE TIRING THAN I EXPECTED. BUT IT'S OVER NOW AND I JUST HAVE THE REGENTS STUFF NEXT WEEK SO YEAH. ALSO I WILL BE CHANGING THE STORY UP A BIT SO THAT INSTEAD OF YOU BEING AWAY FOR ONLY A FEW MONTHS IT WAS ACTUALLY A YEAR. ENJOYYYYY MY READER-CHANS!!!!!!!!!!!! ^-^ 

__________________________________________________

(Y/N)'S POV

He kissed me! Levi flipping kissed me! My eyes were wide open with surprise. But his eyes were closed. Soon enough I closed my eyes and melted into the kiss. He brushed against my bottom lip asking for entrance and that's when realization hit like a truck. 'Wait what the hell am I doing?! I need some time to think'. I softly pulled away and I could feel my cheeks burning up. "I-I uhhh.......... I need some time to think". And with those words I walked quickly out the mess hall, ignoring the music, and into the hall making my way to the balcony at the end of the hall. What am I feeling. "Do I actually have feelings for him?"

"Nope. You you love him~"

"Hanji where the hell did you even come from?!"

"The mess hall of course. After all that is where the ball is being held"

"Tch"

"Sooooo he kissed you huh?"

"Yup. Oh my godddd. Everyone is gonna be asking me questions"

(Hanji's POV)

"Don't worry (Y/N). No one noticed except for Erwin and I", I told her trying to sound happy and not as disappointed as I actually was. 'Why did you do this Levi. You know what hapeened when she was gone. When are you going to tell her' I thought as I looked out the stars.

"Hanji, are you okay?" 

"Yeah, I'm fine" 

"Okay well Imma go to bed I'm tired."

"Okay tiny"

"Tch". After she left I walked to the mess hall and looked for Levi. I spotted him in the corner talking to Erwin. 

"Levi Ackerman!"

"Tch, what is it shitty glasses?"

"How dare you kiss her?!"

"Tch, I wanted to. Plus I thought that was what you wanted"

"That was what I wanted, but then I remembered what happened when she was gone for three months!" When I said that he looked shocked then he just looked down at the floor and I walked away. Poor (Y/N), she has no idea about what's going to happen. And it's not my place to tell her. It's Levi's.

Time Skip To The Night After + (Y/N)'s POV

After dinner I decided that I should go talk to Levi. He wasn't at dinner, so I made my way to his office. But as I got closer I got nervous and decided to go on a stroll in the woods before I meet with him. As I wondered around in the wood I gazed up at the beautiful sky. It was filled with stars and there were no clouds. The moon shined bright and he cool wind blew through my (H/L), (H/C) hair. But the quietness and calmness was soon interrupted by rustling and footsteps. 

"Who's there?" I felt kind of nervous and decide to head back to HQ. But then something hit me in the head and I fell to the floor. I tried to stay awake and fight the sleepiness but soon enough the darkness consumed me.

Time skippy 

I slowly fluttered opened my eyes as I winced at the pain in my head. My eyes shot opened as I recollected my memories of what had happened last night. I tried to move but soon realized that I was tied to a chair and in some dusty old room that was probably in some abandoned building, or cabin or something. I looked around and noticed that it was bright. Then I looked at a clock and saw that it was already 

"Look who's awake" My head whipped over to the direction that the voice came from. My eyes widened as I saw who the owner of the voice was. I mean I didn't know his name but I recognized his face. It was one of the men who had murdered my family all those years back. Tears threatened to fall but I blinked them back. 

"Y-you. WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?! YOU ALREADY TOOK EVERYTHING AWAY FROM ME!"

"Oh well I came to finish the job. I helped kill your family but you got away. We didn't care then. But now my boss, well she wants you dead. But I'm going to have a little fun before that". My eyes widened at his words and he began to laugh. "Not that kind of fun. This is worse." He pulled out some kind of tool. And one by one he ripped of my finger nails and I screamed on top of my lungs in pain as I started to cry. "That's not all you know. You think we took everything from you well that' a lie. I'm going to kill everyone you care about. First Hanji, then on and on and then, even though my boss ordered me not to, I'll kill Levi."

"N-no, no..... no p-please, d-don't" I pleaded trying to choke back my sobs. With that he left.

(Levi's POV)

I shot my head up as soon as my office door burst open revealing Hanji.

"Oi, shitty glasses what the hell?!"

"(Y/N), she's gone. She disappeared. No one has seen her since last night. One of the cadets reported that they saw her head towards the woods last night after dinner and that was it!".

"Crap, get a search party ready. We are going to find her!" With that she ran off.

Le time skippy~ (Still Levi's POV)

It's been a week. We have been searching all the time. We were about to head back to HQ until I spotted something and stopped everyone. I got off my horse. There were foot prints. There should't be. No one is ever this far out of the walls. Then I heard screaming and cries. It sounded like (Y/N). "Every one follow me!" Hanji and Erwin were directly behind me as we raced off on our horses into the woods. The screaming and crying stopped though. I started to loose hope.

"Hanji, did you hear it to or am I going crazy?"

"No Levi I heard it too and-" she was interrupted as a knife flew to one of the cadet's but he dodged it.

"Who's there?!" Then a man came out of the woods. He looked so familiar. Then I realized that he was one of the men that used to follow (Y/N) around in the underground. I thought Farlan took care of him.

"Well, well. It seems that you are all here. I told (Y/N) that I would kill you all one by one and then kill her. But it seems that I get the chance to kill all of you at once!" With that hell went down. But soon enough I killed him using his own knife. Luckily Hanji and Erwin as well none of the cadets were hurt badly. We then made our way deeper into the woods.

(Y/N)'s POV

It's been a week since I was kidnapped. My nails turned black from the torturing. But luckily I hadn't gotten marie antoinette syndrome because my hair wasn't white. (For those of you who don't know marie antoinette syndrome is when your hair turns white due to mental abuse or when you get really shocked. Just search it up). Then I heard moving. But there was more than one person this time. I guess this is it. The end. The doors burst open and my eyes widen.

________________________________________

WORD COUNT:1265

CLIFF HANGERRR. WE ALL LOVE THESE. STAY LOVELY READER-CHANS. LUV YA ALL. I'M VERY TIRED. I WILL TOMORROW. BYEEEEE I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. IT WAS MY LONGEST. BYEEE LUV YAAA ^-^