CHAPTER FOUR

Haiii my reader-chans. Sooo here is chapter 5. I may not be able to update tomorrow but I will try. Enjoy Luv ya ^_^

_________________________________________________

As I looked back I saw Levi trailing behind me. I tried to get away from him as fast fast as I could but I slammed into a wall and stopped in my tracks and rubbed my face as I continued to cry and started to wince in pain. "(Y/N), please I'm sorry", he said as reached me and then I noticed something, he didn't have his usual emotionless face on, he actually looked sad. "Please, (Y/N), (Y/N), you and my squad are all I have left".

I then realized what he said and hoped what I was thinking was false. "W-wait, L-Levi, what about I-Isabel and F-farlan?"

"T-they died on our first expedition outside the walls." As i heard this I felt even more broken inside than I already was, and fell to the ground sobbing. Then I felt arms wrap around my shoulders and realized Levi was hugging me and I slowly stopped crying as i held on to his shirt. When I finally looked up, I saw Hanji and Erwin behind us with a pained/sad expression on their faces. I stopped crying as Levi looked at me and wiped my tears off my face with his thumb and gave me a soft smile. 

"Thanks Levi. And don't worry about me. I'll stay", I said as I looked at him and returned a smile. I had because I mean Levi rarely smiles. He then stood up and helped me off the ground.

"Go with Hanji. She will show you your room and get you your uniform. I'll see you at dinner"

"Okay see ya later Captain shorty" I said with a smirk as he glared at me.

"You do realize you are shorter than me right?"

"Yeah but I don't care", I said as as stuck out my tongue at him.

"Tch"

"Oh, wait Ms.(L/N). I just wanted to inform you that you are in squad Levi", I heard Erwin say and I nodded as I walked down the hallway.

"So (Y/N) would you like a tour of the HQ After I give you your uniform and show you your dorm?"

"Sure"

"Here it is", she said as she opened the room to my new dorm. "Sorry that you are alone. I would have asked for you to dorm with me but with all my experiments and research it gets really messy"

"It's okay Hanji. And oh my gosh, it's so big in here."

"Yeah, it is. Anyway I'll be back in five minutes with your uniform".

As she walked out the dorm I went and opened the two small dorms that were at the back of my dorm and opened them revealing a beautiful scene of the sun setting and a river with a big oak tree and flowers all over. It was beautiful and as I closed my eyes to take in the wonderful feeling of the wind flowing through my (H/L) (H/C) hair, I felt so relaxed which was something that I haven't felt in five years. 'Isabel, Farlan, I wish you guys were here, I miss you so much', I thought to myself. "(Y/N) I'm back." Hanji gave my uniform.

"Okay, just sit on my bed while I change in the bathroom".

"Okieee". I headed to the bathroom and changed out of my dirty clothes and decided to take a quick shower. I got out five minutes later and changed into my uniform as I threw away my old torn up clothes and washed my cloak (BTW your cloak is made with a rubbery-ish material so that water doesn't get absorbed by it) . Then I hung it on the hooks behind the bathroom door and walked out to find Hanji looking out at the view from my mini balcony. 'Hehehe ideaaa'. Then I creeped up behind Hanji and tapped her shoulder and yelled.

"OH MY GOSH (Y/N) DON'T FRICKING DO THAT!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHA, okay Hanji I-I'm sorry haha I had to."

"Okie are you ready for your tour?"

"Yup"

Le Time Skippy to after the tour brought to you by Sony and Bean~ (hehe see what I did there)

"Okay and our final stop is the dining hall". Then she opened two big doors revealing all the soldiers talking and eating. As Hanji and I took our food and made our way to sit down with squad Levi, I heard some people whisper "Look it's The Black Cat", or "She should go back to the ditch she came back from". But I also heard some "She is pretty", or "She's hot", I even heard a girl with short blond hair say "Oh come on guys give her a chance she could change, maybe she already did". That last one made me feel better. I then sat down with Levi and his squad along with Hanji. I was soon introduced to Petra, Eld, Oluo, Mike, Gunther, Eren, Armin, Mikasa, Sasha, Connie, Ymir, Jean who by the way had a face like a horse, and Christa which I recognized as the blond who stood up for me.

"Nice to meet you all. And wait thank you Christa for what you said earlier".

"O-Oh it w-was no problem at all"

"Anyway it's nice to meet you all. My name is (Y/N) (L/N)." After a while Horse Face came up to me and started flirting with me. I shrug it off but when he put his hand on my shoulder Levi looked like he was gonna murder someone and I got pissed off and got up and flipped Jean over on the floor.

"Don't. Ever. Put. Your hands. On me." I said with everyone laughing their asses of and I simply sat back down.

The rest of dinner we all chatted and laughed. And I have a new nickname given to me by Hanji. My new nickname is currently Tiny, which I don't really mind at all.As I was wiping my hands with my napkin I dropped it. But as I bent down to get it I saw something that made me feel weird and sad but I'm not even sure why. Petra and Levi had their legs hooked together. 

__________________________________

Word count: 1047

Soo hope you guys enjoyed. Anyways its like 9:52 PM here but Imma go on to the next chapter anyways. See you soon my reader-chan ^_^