CHAPTER SIX

SOOOOO AS SAID I'M DOING CHAPTER SIX EVEN THOUGH IT'S LATE. BUT I'M BORED AND NOT TIRED ANDI HAVE ALL THESE IDEAS SOOO YEAH. ENJOY MY READER-CHANS ^_^

_____________________________________________________

(Y/N)'S POV

I slowly fluttered my eyes open. 'Where am I'. I sat up and saw bandages wrapped over my stomach and then remembered what happened. But something was up. I wasn't at the infirmary. 

"Heyyy Tinyy are you okay?"

"H-Hanji? Yeah I'm okay. Where am I"

"You are at a hospital at the MP's HQ. When you came into my room, Levi, Erwin and I rushed you to the infirmary but the nurses said that the damage was too bad for them to be able to do anything so they told us to bring you here. They looked after you an then you fell into a coma"

"Okay.... WAIT WHAT?! A COMA?! HOW LONG WAS I OUT?!"

"Wow calm down (Y/N). You were only out for four days"

"Thank god"

"Anyway the nurses said that you can leave five hours after you wake up, so I'll be back with some clothes"

Le Time skippy to 6 hours ~

As we arrived, Hanji helped me out the carriage and I looked around.

"Hmm, Hanji why is it so quiet?"

"O-Oh u-uh Some stupid kid said something, I can't even remember what it was and Levi just punished everyone for laughing so they are probably just cleaning".

"Okay" Something was still off because even when Levi did this there was still not this much silence. We opened the door and it was really dark. Even if it was 8:00 at night the lights would still be on. "Hanji are you su-"

"SURPRISE!!!!!" I suddenly gasped and saw a banner saying 'WELCOME BACK (Y/N)'.

"Aww you guys". I looked around and saw everything including the cake decorated in (F/C). Everyone came to say hi and Hanji warned everyone not to hug too tight because of my wound. I noticed that someone was missing. "Hey Hanji, where is Levi?"

"Uhh, I think he is in the garden, but (Y/N) I wouldn't-" before she could finish saying whatever she was gonna say I started running to the garden out front, but started walking when I remembered the doctor told me not to run because of my wound. As I made my way to the door I realized that Petra was missing too, but before I could give it anymore thought I slammed opened the giant doors that lead to the front garden and saw something that for some reason broke my heart. Levi  just put a ring on Petra's engagement finger.

"Oi, YOU BRAT! DON'T YOU KNOW TO KNOCK?!" I felt so broken inside and felt something run down my cheeks. I was crying. Before either of them could say anything else I ran as fast as I could to the room where the party was and out the back door to where the lake and big oak tree and flowers were. I threw myself on the floor.

"Why, why do I feel like this?" then i realized something. I was in love with Levi. And Hanji knew before I did.

 And before you knew it I was consumed with darkness.

Hanji's POV~

As I turned around I saw (Y/N) run through the room in tears. Before I had anytime to thing I heard the back door open and figured she probably went to to the river. I ran after her. "TINYY ARE YOU OKAY?? WHERE ARE YOU?". Then saw her laying on the grass with her eyes shut. "(Y/N), (Y/N)?! Oh my gosh!" I picked her up and ran her to the infirmary. I figured something happened when she went to see Levi. So when the nurses asked me to leave I angrily made my way to the front garden  ready to kill somebody and then I saw Levi and Petra.

"Oi, LEVI! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY OR DO TO (Y/N)?! YOU ASS!" Then I looked down at Petra's engagement finger and saw a ring. Then I realized what happened.

"She interrupted my engagement with Petra, then I snapped and yelled at her."

"YOU IDIOT! DON'T YOU REALIZE WHAT A SENSITIVE STATE SHE IS IN RIGHT NOW BECAUSE OF THE ACCIDENT?! I FOUND HER PASSED OUT OUTSIDE WITH HE WOUND BLEEDING! YOU FRICKING IDIOT!" I turned around and angrily made my way to the infirmary.

Time skippy to the next dayyy~

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up the next day and I just got really sad when i remembered what happened last night.

"Hey Tiny, how are you?"

"I-I'm fine"

"You don't have to talk about it but I know why what happened to you last night did"

"Huh, so you knew before I did huh?"

" Yeah, I guess you finally realized that you had feelings for shorty"

"Yeah, but this stays between us okay?"

"Okay". I spent the next two days in the infirmary and I wouldn't take any visitors except for Hanji. After that I changed. I wasn't as cheery as I usually was. Everyone seemed to notice.Even Levi wasn't the same but no one noticed except for me. I knew him too well. But every time someone tried to bring it up I just changed the subject. Over the next three months there would be meetings and parties held for Levi and Petra's engagement. But I didn't go to the first two. Then Hanji and I decided it would seem suspicious for me not to go to them so I went to the rest but missed like one or two in between. Finally there came an expedition outside the walls and I was happy for it because it would have taken my mind off of everything. Before the expedition I waled to the stables to see (H/N). (H/G) was a beautiful white steed. As I mounted (H/G) I took in a breath and was thankful for something to take my mind off everything.

____________________________________________

Word count: 960

Sooo hope you guys enjoyed. Anyways it's 12:10 Am on Sunday here and I'm not sure if I'm gonna update later today. but I will try. Bye my reader-chans luv ya ^_^ 

Stay beautiful!!