CHAPTER FIVE

HAIII I'M BACK AND I JUST WROTE CHAPTER 4 AND HERE IS CHAPTER 5. ENJOY LUV YOU GUYS ^_^

________________________________________

HANJI'S POV BROUGHT BY SONY AND BEAN AGAINN

As I saw (Y/N) get up after getting her napkin, I noticed that her expression changed. she went from happy and cheery to sad and some-what disappointed. I 'accidentally' dropped my napkin too and I saw Petra and Levi hooking legs. 'Wait did't (Y/N) know that Levi and Petra were together? And even if she did, why does she seem so sad....... unless waittttt does Tiny have feelings for Shorty?' I wondered. "(Y/N) are you okay?"

"O-oh y-yeah Hanji", when I asked and she responded everyone at our table just seemed to stop what they were doing and looked at her. Then she got up.

"I-I um I, I um, I'm just gonna go to bed I'm tired, heh". He then awkwardly ran off but I could tell something was wrong. So I got up and made an excuse to leave.

"Yeah I should go too. I have a bunch of paper work to do tomorrow anyway. Bye." I quickly ran towards (Y/N)'s dorm and knocked on the door. "Heyyyy Tiny are you okay in there?"

"Y-yeah H-Hanji I'm okay". Well at lease she isn't crying.

"Well if you wanna talk just remember my dorm is right next to yours. Goodnight (Y/N)."

"Goodnight Hanji." I walked off to my room and closed the door.

(Y/N)'s POV

Why do I feel like this? I got off of my bed and decide to go change into something to sleep. Hanji stocked me up with some clothes earlier before the tour around HQ so I just decided to put on an oversized T-shirt since it wasn't a hot or cold night. It was cool. I went to the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth then put my hair in a ponytail. I went to the balcony and just sat un the ledge for a bit looking at the stars and feeling the breeze which calmed me down a bit as I closed my eyes.

"Heyyy Tinyyy". I opened my eyes and saw Hanji on her balcony which was next to me since our rooms were right next to each other.

"Hey Hanji."

"Are you ok Tiny."

"Yeah Hanji I am"

"Okie remember I'm here if you wanna talk about it."

"Actually Hanji"

"Hmmm?"

"A-are Levi and Petra together?"

"Yeah they are, why you ask?"

"No reason I just noticed the way they were looking at each other"

"Yeah, anyway Imma go to sleep I'm tired."

"Okay good night Hanji". After she left I sat there a little while more and calmed down then decided to go to bed.

One Week Later~

It's been one week and I've been training. Since I'm already really good at 3DMG and hand to hand combat. I'm not really required to do a lot so I just hang around with Hanji most of the time. I've gotten close with Eren, Mikasa, and Armin and I have been trying to avoid Levi and Petra but not to much that anyone would know that something is up. 'Hmm I wonder if anyone noticed my actions lately. To be completely honest even I don't know why I'm acting like this.' 

"Heyyyyy Tinyy". I suddenly snapped back into reality.

"Hmm?"

"So I've noticed that you've been acting kinda strange this week are you okay?"

"Y-Yeah, but how did you notice?"

"Well (Y/N), you are my best friend and I noticed that something was up since you weren't the same since your first dinner."

"Yeah honestly I don't even know why I'm acting this way" I responded rather calmly. We were in Hanji's room since we didn't really have anything to do. I was sitting on top of the stone railing of her balcony just getting lost with the view of the sun reflecting off the river and the glowers. it just looked so beautiful. I felt even more calm when the wind blew threw my hair.

"Well, I think I may know why you are acting this way but I'm not gonna say it."

"Hanji tell me please"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yesssss"

"Nope"

"Whyyy"

"Because, I want you to figure it out your self okay?"

"Okay"

"Good". We went to dinner later and I sat next to Hanji and spent most of my time talking with Eren, Armin, Mikasa, Sasha, Connie, Horseface, Ymir, Christa, Bertholdt, and Reiner. And I tried to avoid making eye contact with Levi. Luckily I only made eye contact once. For some god damn reason I really didn't like that Petra too much, but I still talked to her.It was finally time for bed and I made my way to my dorm, took a bath, put on my favorite white oversized T-shirt and put my hair into a ponytail and lay in bed. In no time I was sound asleep.

I woke up hearing a bored creek i my room. I knew it couldn't be Hanji because  she had a meeting with Levi and Erwin in her office. As I managed to slowly open my eyes I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and I realized that who ever was in my room stabbed me and ran out. 

"AHH" I yelled as I winced in pain and took out the dagger but no one heard me. So I managed to quickly run out my room but collapsed on the floor. My vision was getting hazier and my eye lids were getting heavier. I managed to walk on my knees using the walls for support but I got weak and crawled the rest of the way to Hanji's office since it was the closest office. I got up on my knees and looked at both my hands covered with my blood. I threw myself at the door and heard Levi say "Oi, who is it". But I managed to get up on my knees and open the door but fell down on my back as soon as I did. My eyes started to close as I heard Hanji and Erwin clla my name and glass crash. But darkness soon consumed me as I fell asleep. 

Hanji's POV

Something crashed against my door as I was having a meeting with Levi and Erwin. "Oi, who is it?" Levi asked. 

About five seconds passed then someone opened the door and fell down on the floor. My eyes widened as I saw (Y/N) on the floor with her hair spread across the floor and a whole in her white shirt  that looked like it was from a stab and blood all over. She was bleeding very badly snd blood was also leaking out the side of her mouth. As soon as we saw this Levi dropped his cup of tea on the floor causing it to break and Erwin and I started to run towards her as she slowly shut her eyes and we were calling her name but Levi pushed us out of the way and picked (Y/N) up bridal style and ran out the door to the infirmary with us following behind him. After we got to the infirmary the nurses asked us to wait outside but I went to (Y/N)'s room to see if I could find any clues. When I entered her room and saw a dagger  (if you guys don't know what a dagger is, it's a type of knife used for fighting) and when I took a better look at it I realized who it belonged to. "Wait no how can this, be....... why would Petra do this?" 

_____________________________________________________

Word Count: 1232

Dundundunnnnnn I hope you guys enjoyed!!! So even though it's 11:06 PM. Imma right another chapter. See you soon my little munchkins. And I'm sorry I had to make Petra the bad one so pleeaaseee don't hate on me. I did't like it either but anywayss yeah. Byee stay awesome ^_^