CHAPTER TWO

SOOOOO I know that it is Saturday but it started raining and I got bored so I decided to write this chapter.

Enjoy my Reader-chans Luv ya!! ^_^

__________________________________________________________

Five Years Later~

It's been five years since Levi, Isabel, and Farlan left me. Since then I have been living on the streets and I have had to steal for food and money in order to survive. Some times I have even had to resort to murder to protect my self. I trained myself in MMA and to improve on my knife and blade skills. Speaking about that, I not too long ago stole a silver necklace from a store this morning. I should go sell it. As I walked down the path with the hood on my black cloak covering my face I looked around as people backed away from me. Since I started stealing and... murdering I was given the nickname 'The Black King Of The Shadows'. But ever since they discovered I was a girl my new nickname was 'The Black Cat'. Suddenly I heard someone shout "IT'S HER! SOMEONE GET THE MP!" I smirked to myself knowing that I could easily out go them with my 3DMG. But soon enough as I was flying above the old run down buildings I noticed that I was being chased by the Scout Regiment. 

"Tch, HAVE YOU NOT LEARNED YOUE LESSONS FROM THE LAST TIME?! YOU WILL NEVER GET ME!", I shouted to them as I glided above the buildings as they kept trailing behind me. I used swift moves to pass in between buildings and holes trying to lose them, but then one of them suddenly popped up in front of me causing me to bump into them and fall to the floor into an alley. As the rest of the scouts that were trailing me landed in front of me  winced in pain because I landed on my side. 

Good thing I didn't break anything. Then and idea popped into my head. I didn't have to kill them to get away, I could just kick them in their ribs. That would give me time because I never enjoyed murdering. I just did what I had to do to survive. I then got up and and dodged the punches that several of the men threw at me. "Please, I don't want to hurt anyone. I just need to do what it takes me to survive." As I said this I saw the woman with glasses and brown hair smile as her expression softened and she was about to say something before she was cut off by one of the scouts trying to kick me, which he did but it didn't really effect me. But then more of them started coming at me and I dodged their kicks and punches as I kicked three of them in their ribs probably breaking them. And I then grabbed an arm of one of the men and used my feet to flip him over. But I missed someone behind me as I felt something hit my in my head and I fell to the floor and darkness consumed me.

I was waken up by some thing shaking and slowly fluttered my eyes open as I shielded my face from the sun. Wait..... the sun?! Then I realized that I was above ground in a wagon and almost freaked out. But the woman from before smiled at me and that weirdly calmed me down. "Hello there, I am Hanji. And I'm guess you are the famous Black Cat I have heard so muck about." She said that calmly which surprised me because most people just got scared at the mention of my so called nickname. But even though I was surprised, I kept my usual bored and emotionless face. "Hmm, so strict. You remind of Captain shorty."

"Who?" I asked.

"Don't worry you will meet him when we get to the scouts HQ. But right now we need to talk. The Scout Regiment is offering you a chance to join us and live above ground. Do you accept?"

"Yes i do. anything to escape that suckish life."

"Great!"

____________________________________________________

Word count: 685

Hope you guys enjoyed! ^_^. So I just wrote this and I will be starting Chapter three right away because I might not be able to update tomorrow. See you soon my reader-chans 

 Luv ya!