CHAPTER THREE

So I just finished chapter two and as I said, I did Chapter three for you my reader-chans

Stay beautiful!

_______________________________________________

As we arrived to the HQ, I got off the cart as two men held my hands behind my back.

"Don't be too rough boys", I heard Hanji say. "I have a good feeling about this girl. So Black Cat, what is your name?"

"(Y/N) (L/N)"

"Well Ms. (L/N), welcome to The Scout Regiment's HQ! We will be taking you to meet our Commander and Corporal. And sorry but my men will need to keep your hands restrained, it's and order from our Commander. I am truly sorry but I hope we can be the best of friends!" Something about the way Hanji spoke made me feel safe and I actually liked her. That's a first because ever since that incident 5 years ago I never let anyone in.

"Hanji?"

"Yes Ms. (L/N)?"

"Is it ok if I keep my hood over my head?"

"Sure."

I put my hood on then the men restrained my hands behind my back again.  As we walked to the HQ I heard people say things like "Oh my gosh its The Black Cat!" and "Fricking murderer" and on and on. We finally stopped at a door and as Hanji knocked at the door, I lowered my head trying to hide my face. But eventually they would see it anyway. 

"Commander Erwin!" Hanji saluted as we walked in. "We have successfully captured The Black Cat!" she said as she leaned closer to me  and whispered "Sorry but I just need to call you that until I am asked for your real name". I nodded in agreement.

"Black Cat I am Commander Erwin of the Scout Regiment. It's nice to meet you". He held out his hand and the men let my hands go as I shook his hand with my head still to the ground and my hood covering it. 

"Commander Erwin, she has agreed to join us", Hanji said cheerfully. Then I heard movement as I saw a man walk up to me. I could tell he was shorter that he was shorter than Erwin but still taller than me because I could see his shoulder where as I could only see Erwin's waist. 

"Oi, brat! What's your name?" I heard the man ask but something about his voice seemed familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"Take it easy shorty. She isn't really a bad person you know" Hani said as she sat down.

"Oi, answer me you little brat!" But I stayed scilent. "Tch", he said. Just then he pulled my hood off my head but I didn't look up. "(Y-Y/N)?" I looked up and it revealed a raven haired man whick I soon realized was Levi.

"L-Levi?" My voice cracked as I blinked back my tears. the he hugged me. I was about to hug back but then I got mad as realization hit me, then I pushed him back. 

"(Y/N)?"

"How, how could you?! THIS IS WHY YOY THREE LEFT ME?! TO LIVE ABOVE GROUND AND JOIN THE SCOUTS?!" I yelled as I tried to hold back my tears and saw Hanji and Erwin look at me with shock.

"No, (Y/N). We left you behind because we were originally hired by someone to do something horrible. And we wanted to keep you away from that, away from harm and protect you." As he said that I stared laughing sarcastically.

"AWAY FROM HARM?! ARE YOU FRICKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW?! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I HAVE BEEN THROUGH THESE LAST FIVE YEARS. STEALING, ROBBING, STARVING, AND EVEN KILLING TO SURVIVE! AND YOU THINK YOU WERE PROTECTING ME?! I TRUSTED YOU THREE, YOU WERE THE ONLY PEOPLE I HAD IN MY LIFE THAT I FELT I COULD DEPEND ON, AND YOUL ALL LEFT! HOW COULD YOU?!" By then I realized that I was crying like crazy. I quickly turned around and ran out the room towards the exit still crying but I heard Hanji yell my name and ignored it. then I heard foot steps behind me. 

___________________________________________________

Word Count: 672

Soooo what did you guys think? Anyway I am still bored so Imma go start on chapter 4 now. See you soon my reader-chans hope you like

Here have a Hanji plushy *Hands Reader- chan a Hanji plushy*

Luv ya! ^_^