CHAPTER NINE

SOOOOO HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY. I JUST PUBLISHED THE LAST CHAPTER SO IMMA START THIS ONE. ENJOY! ^_^

____________________________________________________

(HANJI'S POV)

I got up and woke up Tiny.

"Hmmmm, Hanji it's like 8 in the god damn morning. Why are you waking me up especially since we don't have training"

"Tinyyyyy the girls and us are going shopping for dresses for a masquerade ball remember. So get your lazy butt up and get ready then meet me in the mess hall for breakfast".

"Ugh fine." She got up and went to her room then I took a bath and got ready. I went outside and skipped my way to the mess hall but I literally bumped into someone and fell on my butt.

"Oi, shitty glasses why are you happy". i got up and dusted myself off.

"Me, (Y/n) and the other girls are going to get our stuff for the  masquerade ball, bye shortyyy". I ran off to the mess hall.

(Y/N)'S POV

I went to my room and decided that I would dress simply since we would be trying on dresses. I also took a shower and dyed my hair a bit to seem bold. I guess people think I'm going through my goth faze. Oh well. Then I put on a bit of makeup with my red lip stick.

(You likey, and that's what your hair looks like after you die it

(You likey, and that's what your hair looks like after you die it. If that's the current color of your actual hair, sorryyy just go along with it for the story ^_^)

I put my bag on my back with my money and I would put some snacks and a bottle of water in it once I get to the mess hall. As I made my way to the mess hall I heard Hanji tell Levi about our plans for today and run off. Soon as I walked to the mess hall I passed Levi and saw his eyes widen a bit at me and I smirked as I walked pass him bumping my shoulder into him. I entered the mess hall and got some earl grey tea with a muffin and a small fruit salad and sat down next to Hanji and the rest of the girls. "Oh my gosh (Y/N) I love your hair." Hanji said.

"Thanks Hanji". I turned to her as I finished eating five minutes later and said "I have a plan". Little did I know I was grinning like Hanji when she talks about titans and her crazy experiments.

"What is it Tiny, you have a huge crazy grin."

"Come with me. We'll be back girls" Hanji followed me as I put my tray in the sink and put a few snacks and two bottles of water in my bag.

"Tinyyyy what is it?"

"I have a plan. Imma go get a bucket of (F/C) water paint and plan a prank on Shorty. Actually if I use  (F/C) it might be too obvious. I'll use my second favorite color (S/F/C). It'll wash off of his skin easily but it'll stain the clothes he is wearing and it'll be a bit hard to clean up.Hehehe"

"Yasss, can I help pleaseee"

"Sure. Levi has a meeting with Erwin now right?"

"Yup"

"Good perfect timing". Then Hanji and I set up the prank and we went back to the girls and we went out to the carriage.

"Actually, I forgot to get something. Tiny can you come with me?"

"Sure" I replied to Hanji as I followed her. "What did you forget?"

"Nothing"

"What?"

"Shorty's meeting is over so he will be going to his room now and I need to see his reaction"

"Okay hehehehe". We went and hid in my room waiting for Levi to arrive. My room as across from his room. But Hanj's room was across from his office, so it would be easier to escape if we hid in my room. Then he arrived and opened his door only to be splashed by (S/F/C) paint. Then he started to use his rainbow of colorful words.

"Whoever did this is gonna pay!" And with that he saw him coming to my room.

"Hanji, just pretend to be looking for my grey beanie" I whispered.

"Okay" Then I heard a loud knock on my door.

"Come in". Then I turned around and i couldn't stop myself from laughing. As for Hanji, she fell on the floor and laughed so hard that she started crying.

"Oi, brat do you know who is responsible for this?"

"First of all my name is (Y/N) not 'brat' and second of all no. Hanji stop laughing. Did you find my beanie."

"Y-yeah here"

"Thanks" I said as I caught it. "Now lets go the girls are probably waiting on us." Then we left and went into the carriage with Christa, Mikasa, Ymir, and Sasha and left for town. We arrived and got accessories and then lunch. Then we went to the dress shop. we walked in and I sighed. I looked around and saw shoes and masks. Great everything we need. An hour past and I didn't find anything I wanted.

"Tiny come onnn. Here I'll choose out some dresses and some shoes and some masks. Then you can decide. Don't let your tom-boy self speak. Try to be girly for a bit. Tell me what colors you want."

"Fine. Hmmm. Okay. White, grey, silver, or black."

"Okieee".Finally after another hour I came out off the dressing room dressed in the last things Hanji picked out.

Finally after another hour I came out off the dressing room dressed in the last things Hanji picked out

(This is your mask. I'll leave the rest to your imagination)

"So what do you guys think, I'm asking you before I look at it"

"It looks AMAZING", all of them say at the exact same time and I giggle then look at myself in the mirror.

"Yeah, this is the one" I change and then we pay for our things and head back to HQ.

_________________________________________________

Word count: 950

So sorry for the short chapter I wanted to publish it before I went to sleep and I'm tired so yeah. See you soon my lovelies. Byeeee enjoy ^_^