Chapter 28

Tris POV:
I lay with my head on his bare chest, his arm  wrapped around me, stroking my hair. I breathe in his masculine scent. He stirs a bit beneath me, letting out a sigh.

"So how far along are we?" He asks. I laugh, feeling his arm against my lower back. I try and calculate in my head.

"Well, we haven't had sex in about a couple weeks, and the last time was... 4 weeks ago, multiple.." He laughs at this, placing a kiss on my head.

"So about a month then?" I nod. He stays quiet for a minute

"So what should we do? Do you wanna get married?" I sigh.

" I always pictured getting married, then kids. Now I kinda wanna wait until after we settle after the baby." He nods.

"Whatever you want is fine." I bury my head into his side and let out a huff.

"Well I want you to be involved in the decisions too! You are the baby's father." He lets out a chuckle.

"Well I would hope so." I sit up, propping myself on my elbow.  Throwing my frustratingly tangled hair out of my face, I turn to look at him.

"This isn't a joke! Take it seriously!" I snap. He jumps, sitting up quickly.

"Baby I was just joking-" He stutters. I throw back the covers, standing up and crossing my arms over my chest.

"So this whole thing is a joke to you? I'm carrying your child and you make JOKES?!?" He sighs.

"Baby, It's really hard to pay attention to what your saying if you don't have your clothes on." I let out a scream of frustration.

"Unbelievable!" I storm into the bathroom, turning on the shower to lukewarm before stepping into the water. I begin to slowly massage the shampoo into my hair. I finish up quickly, wrapping a towel around myself and drying off before changing into a clean pair of shorts and a tank top.

When I exit the bathroom, Tobias is pacing the room in a fresh pair of sweatpants. He looks up when I close the bathroom door.

"Tris, baby I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you, I just-" He glances up at the sound of my sniffle and frowns at the tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Wh-why are you crying?" I let out a shaky cry.

"BECAUSE I"M PREGNANT AND HORMONAL YOU JACKASS." I yell. He flinches and lets out a deep breath. He smiles a bit. slowly gathering me into his arms.

"Shhhh...I'm sorry. I'm sorry." He whispers into my hair. I bury my face into his chest.

"You made me this way." I mumble. He nods and laughs.

"Fuck you." I mutter. He sighs dramatically.

"If you insist." I shriek as he picks me up and tosses me on the bed, before climbing over me and pressing his lips to mine