My thug baby~8

Kacee POV💦🍫🍍🍒
I have a date with this rapper named Sahbabii he fine af and he follow me on ig.

I hope he let me braid his hair ooouu I love hair.
Anyway this wat I'm wearing

Sahbabii POV🍆🍑I'm omw to Kacee house to pick her up for this date ig

Sahbabii POV🍆🍑
I'm omw to Kacee house to pick her up for this date ig.
If y'all know me I just fuck and duck and I still do so I hope kacee ain't tryna be together I mean if its that good then I will be in a 'relationship' with her tho. But ima take her to my crid she like doing hair so ima let her braid mines and she thick asf so ima make a photo album with her shit that guhh fine but any way I just pulled up so yeah.
"Heyy"she said.
Wassup shortie
" hru?" She asked
im good you wanna go to my place? And do you got good pussy
"Yeah sure and I'd like to think I probably do" she said laughing so I laughed too.
We here
"Wow its huge damn!"she said referring to the house
" Lmaoo the room big too wanna see you can leave your clothes down hea'" I said
"Sure shit I'm down I ain't had none in a Lil bit only gave this dude that fucked me over and lied and called me a hoe some head he thought he was finna get my treasure but you can." She said smilin
"Ight!" I said
AND YALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENED NEXT IMA WIFE THAT GIRL DAMN!
"Shit Kacee damn you good ?"
"Yeah she said getting off the bed
" can I cook for you?" She asked running downstairs naked.
"Yeah" I said putting my boxers and my Versace pants and my chain that say purp gang and going down there with her.
"Here's your Bacon but wait to get your eggs because there not done and here's your pancakes" she said.
"Thanks babiigirl ima wife you shit you can cook mmmmm."

Tbc