My Thug baby~1

"Ugh look at you ugly bitch!" Kim said pushing Kacee into a wall.
"Please just leave me Alone I'm trying to warn you I have anger issues!" Kacee said.
"Whore I don't give a fuck what you have!" At that point Kacee was fed up and socked Kim in her face and grabbed her hair and punched her repeatedly.
"WHOS THE FUCKING BITCH NOW HOE? HUH BITCH I CANT MOTHERFUCKING HEAR YOU!" Kacee exclaimed.
"I'm s-sorry." Kim said not trying to sound like she had an attitude to make Kacee wanna beat her ass again.
"Bitch better be run along we have class!" "GO YOU DUMB FUCK!" Kacee said.

      SO LATER KACEE GOT HOME AND HER STEP DAD WAS IN HER BED NAKED.

      "Hey AJ." She said
Then AJ grabbed her and took her to the wood behind the park and tried to pull her pants off.
"PLEASE AJ IM TO YOUNG PLEASE AJ PLEASE WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE BEING RAPED BY MY DAMN STEP DADDY!" She screamed hoping somebody would hear her....
           Kavion P.O.V

       So I'm rollin down the street when I hear a girl yelling help while a man grunting damn he must be hitting that I'm boutta go see wassup and help Lil mama.
       "Aye bro what the fuck you doing to her?" I asked.
  The girl looked at me in complete fear but I can't lie she was beautiful long curly hair mixed caramel skin and gold braces and she was thick as hell. Damn. I wasn't prepared for what this dumbass nigga said next. "Aye bro fuck her while she suck me!" He said. Again the girl looked at me with a face that said get him off of me and Please don't do this at the same time Damn free pussy or save Lil mama from getting raped and possibly talk her into giving it up later ima save shortie bc she so Damn little and that nigga like 6'3.
"Aye girl stand behind me!" I said grabbing my gun.
"Yes sir.... Or is it daddy my mom gets so many men they make me call them stuff like that but I cant keep up I'm sorry for running my mouth Sir...I mean daddy...I mean um sorry." Then she started crying. I took my sweatshirt off and gave or to her after i shot and stabbed the nigga and carried her to my Benz. "Aye you hungry um...what's your name?" I asked. "Its um Kacee
..Sir." She said scared still.
"Aye stop with that Sir and daddy shit later I bet you gone be moaning daddy but I aint gone force you to do nun tho anyway what you wanna it eat and I'm Kavion." I told her. "Kavion i-im sorry if I disgusted you when well my clothes were not on my body." She said sniffeling.
"Nah mane but you really pretty and you ain't disgust me I wanted to see actually why you wasn't gonna let him do it like other girls would. But now I see its like treasure that's what I told my Lil sis don't give it to the pirates give it to the right one." I said whipping a tear off her face. "C-can you just drop me off at a park bench so I can sleep?" She asked I was shocked. " HELL NO IM NOT FUCKING LETTING YOU SLEEP ON A DAMN PARK BENCH WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" I yelled to see that she was crying again. "As I ordered her a chicken nugget meal with a coke we pulled up to the spot me and my homies chill at they already here. " aye put these on." I told her handing her a pair of my sisters bleached jeans.
          So we went inside and all the homies was looking right at her to see if she was crying and why but she just followed me and I told her to braid my hair so she don't get bored then I sat in between her legs with my arms on each side of them.
"So y'all this is Cee Cee." I said giving her a Nick name.
"Wassup thickems." They all said in unison and she blushed.
So sooner or later I had these tight ass braids in my head but they wasn't bad see

Damn they all said Any way let's forward to my house I told her she could stay here

The she took all her clothes off hopping on me.
"Aye what you doing?"I asked
" I-im repaying you for saving me" she said pulling off my belt and unbuckling my pants.
"No! I mean nah you ain't got to" I told her.
"Y-yes I do I just wanna help you beacause you helped me my mom told me to rapay dudes good behavior by using my mouth." She said looking down and pulling my dick out.
"So you want to do it?" I asked as she nodded nevoursly scared of what I would do and I nodded leaning my head back. She started to lick the tip and then started swallaing my dick "Damn mamas!" I said "Am I d-doing it wrong?" She asked. I shook my head no fast as I could Damn that girl good with the g thing. "Oh I'm gonna go so you don't have to waist your breath kicking me out because that's usually what my stepdad AJ does when I have to repay him for not letting my mom hit me." She said ashamed. " nah mamas cmon let's go to bed I'm tired as a motherfucker are you shit you swallad all that Lil mama but come on" I said taking her to my room upstairs and I slept naked I mean she seen everything anyway. "Aye mamas come on go to sleep." I said in a cool position ima try on my 'when I'm hard' girl Kim.
"WAIT YOU KNOW THAT BITCH KIM?" She said not stuttering no more "Yeah but we ain't got nun going mamas so don't get mad." I told her.
"No its not that I just told that bitch to leave me alone at school and she didn't so I mopped to flo with the hoe." She said which made me laugh like a mfker.
"Goodnight mamas." I told her.
"Goodnight Daddy." I was shocked when she said that. I took my dick and poked her in her fat ass and she looked back annoyed and went back to sleep.
I went under the covers and licked 'Property of Kavion' in her pussy. "Kavion go deeper ahhh right there!" She said dreaming. Damn got mamas dreamingg