My Thug baby~3

"AYE KACEE I GOTTA DROP TO DO ILL SEE YOU TONIGHT MAMAS!" I yelled at Kacee.
"Noooooo daddy I'm gone be all alone!:(" she said.
"Babeh its only for an hour or two here go 10 grand go shopping and stop by Hilfiger and get me some draws."I yelled
" No i don't want your money Kavion!" She said.
"GIRL TAKE THIS DAMN MONEY AND PUT YO PRIDE ASIDE FOR A WHILE SHIT!" I yelled making her cry.
"Listen baby I'm sorry okay I didn't mean to yell at you my anger got the best of"
"No, I get it I'm gonna go okay Kavion lace a good life and tell Kim Whorebrooks I said hello." She said grabbing a bag and hugging my hips.
"Kacee what is you talking about?" I asked.
"You just want to buy me stuff so I'll give it up but I'm not going to!" She said
"What the fuck shut the fuck up bro I gave you that money because I care about you and you walking around the park with shorts with ya ass out ain't cutting it Cee Cee." I explained
"Ohhh but I still want you to come with me!" She said kicking her feet throwing a fit.
"Its okay Daughter daddy will be back then we can get you a toy okay big girl?" I said joking.
"Fine daddy but you owe me why can't I come?" She asked.
"Because baby that's not somewhere I want you at the trap house is a different situation but its a bunch of people murder gangs that will try to get you baby mama." O.O her eyes popped when I said baby mama.
" Well here Quan begged me to make him some chicken so give that to him." She said handing me a tubawear container.
"What about me😔?" I asked then she handed me a bag full of homecooked meals and antrays.
"Thanks baby."