Chapter 27

Emiliano POV

I'm getting really tired, still in this damn private jet about to touch down. It's 5am right now so when I get there it will be 6am at home. Can't wait too see my girl, gosh she makes me get weak, I'm a mafia boss and I'm not supposed to fall in love. You can't play with destiny, she was really worth it after all those whores. I realize that she wasn't one of them, she didn't even wanna have sex with me in the beginning whilst the other girls throw themselves at me. That's the difference between her and the whores, she have one hell of a mouth and I know that the punishment I pull on her was soft just because I can not hurt her too much because I love her and her pain is my pain. 

Her body is everything and the way she handles me make it more hot. She is so careful with herself and sometimes won't even let me touch her, but it's cool because I understand that she gets her period and heating things up will let the both of us horny since she is on her period.

Finally we arrived and there was the car parked for me and the mens that came with me. We hop in the car while the others are putting the luggages in the trunk. I nod for the driver to start driving and soon we was off the airport. That was hell of a ride back home and by the time we arrived at the mansion the sun was already getting out.

Walking inside there was men getting out of the room, I didn't bother at that moment. I just want to see my girl. Opening revealing a small figure sleeping on my bed all stretched wearing only a lace panties. Dang she is fine as fuck. I walk inside and close the door and locked it.

A shower is the best thing right now, I pour myself a little whiskey to let myself calm completely. Done showering I go at the bed and watch her sleep, I kiss her forehead and go sit down in the chair. 

A moment later I hear a sweet voice. " Adam is it you?". She ask and my face went from a smile to serious. I turn to face her and her eyes widened as soon as she realize who I was. "Why are you asking, are you expecting Adam to be here?". I ask her with anger, the hell she has to do with Adam and the things that make more mad is because I left for only 2 and a half days and this is the type of shit I get when I'm back. She didn't answer me and I grab her by the hair. " Answer me you little bitch, what is going on here?". Tears begin to fall out of her eyes, but at this point I'm so angry to give a single fuck. "N-nothing, there is nothing going on". She answer her cry getting louder as I push her against the wall. " You are lying to me Melany, you are fucking lying tell me the fucking truth or there will be consequences. Why the hell did you ask if I was Adam, what the fuck is going on between you two". I scream in anger, she is getting scared but I want my answers. "It's not important Emiliano". She says her breathe getting heavier. "If it wasn't important I wouldn't be asking. Just know that thiss pussy and this whole body of yours is mine and I mean nobody else, did you understand. What I ask should be answer, you hear me. "Yes, it's jut because he has been following me around lately and touching me". She sob her life out. "And why the hell didn't you give me a phone call?". She shakes her head and I let go off her hair and she sit on the floor still crying.

I walk to the bathroom and look in the mirror. Shit I shouldn't go to hard on her but her asking for other men boiled my blood. I get out of the bathroom and she was still on the floor crying with her head buried in her feet. I walk up to her and touch her head. " Please don't hit me, it hurts it does hurt a lot". She tilt her head and look me in the eyes and tears rolling down her cheeks non-stop. I kneeled down to her and lift her face up. "My intention was not too hurt you and I'm sorry I did". She close her eyes and nod.

I'm away from her, in my office thinking about her. She is my weakness I can not live without her, but what I just did I should just leave her for a moment alone.

Melany POV

Why did he do this with me, I don't deserve this. It hurts so bad, he hurt me and I'm not in a good state right now. He scared me a lot when he's angry but never has he go this far by grabbing me by my hair and pull me against the wall choking me. I run to the bathroom and to check if my neck is bruised and it was purple like someone give me a horrible hickey. I clean myself by taking a shower. Getting back out I saw him by the bathroom door I pick my towel and he snatch it from me throwing it across the room. I shock and didn't say anything. He walks closer to me and I was backing up until my back hit the shower glass door, I close my eyes hard and wait for him to do something. "Don't hurt me again, I can't take it anymore". I feel a breath fanning on my ear, then his hands touch were it was bruised on my neck and he kissed it I open my eyes and his eyes were red from probably crying.

I stare at him and he go back to kissing me down my neck and his lips met mines, we make out for a good ten minutes. "I'm so sorry sweetheart". He pick me up and place me on the bed. And I'm still naked. I let myself sunk in the bed while he is kissing me all over the place. He took my nipple in his mouth and there is were I let my first moan out. He is making me all wet. His hands went down to my thighs and he caress it, he slipped his hands in the middle of my thighs and start to making circles on my clit, it's getting faster and faster as soon as I was going to cum he stop by placing to fingers in my pussy I arch my back to let me get comfortable as he was going in back and forth. I start moaning really loud and he go down on me putting his tongue all over my pussy and suck on my clit I was out of control. " Is it good?". he ask going faster. "Yes please don't stop, don't stoppp, o-mg I'm gonna cum". he raise his head and place back the fingers. "Hold it". he said "I can't hold it's coming". And there is were he was fingering me faster and I release quickly, after I came his mouth were all over my pussy tasting my cum and he was rubbing my clit which is already numb.

He gets up and left me by myself in the room, I get up and head in the shower again. I'm not mad at him but I'm a little scared. His emotions are too much to handle, but I love him so much.

THIS IS CHAPTER 27, HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY IT

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENTS.

XOXO