Chapter 44

Stefanie's P.O.V

"So, how can we prevent this from happening?" Elijah says to me.
"We can't unless..." I begin.
"Unless what?" Elijah.
"Unless we move Hope here." I say.
"If you move Hope here, it will consist of Hayley moving here too." Elijah says.
"What's bad about Hayley." I say.
"She's my ex." Elijah says.
"Ok. Fair enough." I say.
"I don't know if she still has feelings for me." Elijah says.
"She probably won't." I say, "And I'll make sure of that." I say.
"The vision stated that Hope would be 15 when this will happen so that's in 8 years so after the kids tour we should bring her." I say.

We have to protect her because I have a thing about children being killed. "Hayley is currently pregnant." Elijah says.
"Yh her pregnancy is 1 week ahead of mine." I state.
"She's not in the position to be pregnant yet she still needs to worry about Hope." Elijah says.
"What do you mean that she is in no position to have a baby." I say.
"She's pregnant and a single mother. The Hollow is in us and if we are near them the Hollow will be set free.... again." Elijah explains.

The Hollow will be dealt with once I've given birth but I'm starting to feel that I should do this quicker.
"You're set to give birth this year so you can deal with the Hollow this year so how can Klaus still kill Hope, when it's most likely that they will end up together." Elijah says.
"Klaus is a reckless killer and like you said the time that this happens to Klaus it would last a century so Hayley wouldn't Klaus near Hope until he stops. New enemies are formed when Klaus enters his rampage period." I say.

Elijah nods at my response. "My concern for Klaus is severe now. When ever he's like this I always come and clean the damage he's made." Elijah says.
"He's probably doing this to get a glimpse of you so you could be his brother. Because this must be hard for him. The first time he can't see his family for force." I explain.
"He's going to ruin people's lives and completely obliterate their world. Now feel the grief for these people." Elijah says.
"I understand that Elijah but you can't go and clean his mess other wise you'll have problems." I say.

Klaus has a thing with getting himself a lot of enemies but Elijah always has to inherit those enemies to protect his brother. "I do understand what you mean but it is kind of dull without dealing with enemies." Elijah says.
"You're saying that dealing with enemies is your type of fun." I say to him.
"Kind of." He says.
"What is your type of fun?" I ask.
"Listening to jazz, playing an instrument, mending thing  and reading the newspaper and basically doing...." He begins.
"Boring things." I say. He holds his hand in his chest acting hurt.

"How dare you call call it boring." He says.
"Elijah it is boring." I say.
"No it's not." He says.
"Elijah have you ever went to a club?" I ask him.
"No." He replies.
"Well now I know you won't cheat on me." I say, "But I'll still class you as boring." I continue with a smile.
"I am not boring." He says to defend himself.
"Elijah have you ever went to a proper party with alcohol and no posh people around." I say.
"No." He replies.
"Then you're basically a boring, old thing." I say.
"But you fell in love with this boring, old thing." He says while placing his lips on my lips.

"Well to satisfy my boredom I'm gone to teach our youngest daughters how to drive." He says.
"But they already know how to drive." I say.
"I'm teaching them how to drive properly." He says.

Elijah's P.O.V

"Girls!" I shout.
"Yes Dad." They say.
"I'm going to teach you guys how to drive." I say.
"But we already know how to drive." Nicole says.
"Proper drive." I say.
"What if I don't want to?" Nicole says.
"Nicole don't test my patience." I say.
"Fine, fine can I have my make up bag back." She says.
"Don't push it." I say.
"I can't go out without make up so I'll stay here and learn how to drive from GTA." She says.
"I'll buy you food after." I say.
"McDonald's, Kaspas and Chipotle." Nicole says.
"Yes." I reply.
"Then what are we waiting for." Nicole says while grabbing her jacket.

"Dad, is this a way you're teaching us well... Nicole in particular not to crash a car." Carys says.
"Yes." I say.
"I'm hurt dad." Nicole says while trying to make tears come out of her eyes.
"Nicole you might be an actress but your acting won't work with me." I say.
"Oh man!" Nicole says.

We hop on the car and began to get seated. I let Carys drive first.
"Rule number 1 wear your seatbelt." I say.
"Check." They say.
"Rule number two look around your surroundings for any other vehicles." I say.
"Check." Carys says.
"Now, you may start the engine." I say and Carys does so while beginning to drive to Westfield. I'll admit she was doing well. I'm letting Nicole drive last because if she crashes at least all we're going is home.

We go inside of Westfield and go into McDonald's and Chipotle because of Nicole. I drove us to Kaspas in fear of Nicole not crashing. "Right now it's my turn to drive." Nicole says.
"Oh lord." I say while doing the cross. We get into the car and I'm already dreading this.
"Have you got your seatbelt on?" I say.
"Yes." She says.
"Have you checked your surroundings." I say.
"Yes." She says in annoyance.
"Well then, what are we waiting for." I say. Nicole began driving at first it went well then it began to rain. She began to drive faster.

"Nicole slow down." Carys and I yell. She was still going fast slowing down a little bit. Why are we driving in a motorway (freeway). "Nicole watch out." I say.
"Watch out for what." She says while facing me.
"Eyes on the road!" Carys and I say.
"Nicole watch out for the..." I begin until I hear a crash.
"The pole." I finish.