Chapter 16

As we arrive at the arena I quickly change in to a black and white suit to just keep it casual. My siblings decided to wear expensive stuff to keep them glamorous. We had to snap Rebekah's neck 3 times just so she wouldn't kill the whole guests. She eventually got healed and was back to being herself. Now its just Kol, Freya and I to be healed. I've never felt such an agonising pain in my life I would prefer to be daggered then to be like this.

3 hours later..

"Rebekah you said they were here." I say and all she does is hush me. The next artist came and then one artist came on and Hope was getting excited. She started to sing and her voice was really good and then I noticed a ring on her finger her ring glistens when shes near me and so does mine. "Rebekah who is she?" I ask. "Your daughter. Carys Mikaelson the youngest twin." she says.

I take a proper look at Carys and she does look like Klaus but Stefanie more . She has a twin who is this other twin. Rebekah didn't tell me how much of them they were. How old they were. Every time I asked her she always hushed me or didn't respond. I guess Hope knew them because she seemed to know all the lyrics to Carys' song. "So Hope how old is she?" I ask. "Her and Nicole are 19. Nicole looks a lot like you Uncle Elijah." she replies.

"When is Nicole coming up?" I ask.
"Soon hopefully" she squeals.
Wow they are really real. It's just unbelievable they're mine. They're my kids. They have me in them. They're life would be a good one nothing like mine. They won't create as much enemies as much as me and my siblings have.

Carys probably isn't like Klaus. She might find it an insult that I'm comparing her to her heartless uncle. I can't let Klaus near them. He will ruin them and put them in his own image. He can do it to Hope but not my kids. I haven't seen Klaus is 5 years. How's he doing. I can't believe that these kids have been alive more than I don't know how many years. It hurts me knowing I wasn't in their child. I didn't watch them go big from small.

We sat there and I started to feel the burning sensation running through my veins. Kol felt it to since he began screaming which we had to hush him for and snap his neck so he didn't scream again. I really hate this feeling.
"Elijah it's going to be ok." Hayley assures me.

The next act came on and then next and then the next.
"Where is Nicole?" I ask Hope.
"She's coming on next hopefully." She says for a 5 year old she does know a lot. When the act finally finished, I began to become tired and hungry.

When someone came on next, Hope became very excited. I guess this is Nicole and she finally turned around I saw her face. Oh my ....