Chapter 23

The Teen Choice Awards have ended and the after party is starting in 3 hours because of the set up and red carpet. Where are they? My stomach growls in hunger and I need blood. I can't feed here. Its been a while since I have drank blood because you can't drink it during pregnancy because its a bit like drinking alcohol and smoking during pregnancy, which you're not allowed. I go into our hotel really quickly and see Paige with a blood bag. "Stef you look hungry want some?" She asks while laughing. I snatch the bag off her and sat down to drink my veins and red eyes began to show.

"I need more." I say while finishing the 1st bag. "You need sex by Elijah." Paige says. Is she really serious? "Paige.." I groan. She starts to laugh. "You see him you compel him to forget kill Hayley and do what you have been craving. Go in the bedroom and yell out 'Yes Elijah!!' 'Oh Elijah' 'You're so big Elijah.' And all you can hear is the bed squeaking loader and loader. Faster and faster them you know what comes next." Paige says while smiling and laughing. "Paige you make me sick. Elijah and I aren't together and I haven't seen him for 25 YEARS!! I wouldn't like to sleep with him again because that's just so low for myself." I say. Paige smirks. I know she's about to say something deep. "So you wouldn't like to sleep with him. But you have fucked him two to three times that's how you got pregnant with 7 of his kids. Everyone knows that you two belong together. Mr and Mrs Mikaelson."

Elijah's P.O.V

We finish at Starbucks and went out into the car. "So where would you guys like to go?" I say. "Lets go to the French Quatre." Carys says. The French Quatre is now run by Marcel and i dont think its safe for them to go there. "We cant go there because its not safe for you there." I say. They both groan. "Oh come on Dad please!" They both say. "We can look adfter ourselves." They continue. I sigh in defeat and make my way to the qlets hope Marcel isn't there. The last thing i need is to be defeated by Marcel infront of my kids it will makw me feel like a weak dad who can't protect his family or the dad who can't fight and always loses a fight against his enemy.

We arrive at our mansion. Well Marcels mansion. We step out of the car and see Marcel. "Well well if it isn't Elijah Mikaelson." He says with a cocky smile. "This guy is a bastard." Nicole says silently. "Oh look at what we have here. Little girl Elijah and Little girl Klaus." He continues. "Hey! I dont look like Klaus get your facts right next time cause Klaus is not my name its Carys. I don't blame you if you don't know the difference between male or female because you haven't been to school. Alien head. You think your the king. Well watch the queen conquer bitch!" Carys shouts. Why do these kids swear a lot. But i'll let her off this time since she's standing up for herself.

"Well you're a sassy pants queen Carys." Marcel says in a mocking voice. Carys was about to respond but I stopped her. "Elijah hero of the day. Well you weren't a hero when you killed me cold blooded. I thought you were buried 6 foot underground but Miss Stefanie aka future Mrs Mikaelson came at your rescue." He says. Me and Stefanie are not together anymore. I'm with Hay- she cheated on me. "Marcel I'm sorry about that-" I was cut of by Marcel. "You're sorry?" He says while laughing. "You came at he right time because boys!" He orders his group to come out. There infront of me I see Caroline , Hayley and Klaus chained up. How did he get them? "I went to the Teen Choice Awards and miss Blondie let Klaus free and Klaus and Hayley basically. They basically hooked up in the bathroom. So I thought this would be good because now you have to choose which two or in fact which one will you save and which two will you let die?".