Chapter 15

"Freya are you sure it's going to work." Kol says.
"No interruptions brother." Freya says.
We ... well Freya is trying to bring us back but us still to be linked to Klaus' life. I don't know why but I don't know how to feel? I don't know if these kids well my kids exist. It's just impossible. What if they hate me for not being there in their lives? What if they have a step dad? What if they just don't like me? I've always said I wanted kids but that's when I was human. Right now this news just shocked me.

Are they even my kids? Do they even exist or am I dreaming? What do they look like? What are their names? What first impression would they create? Would they still want me in their lives? Do I have sons? Do I have daughters?
There are a lot of questions flowing through my head. What's funny is these are he same questions I thought about yesterday. 5 years in a dream world. All we do is talk to each other there's no tv or phones just us.

For the first time in 1000 years I have never felt so scared. Scared that when I wake up today there will be a chance that I might not live again. There will be no more daggering and waking up it would just be bitten and never waking up. I won't be part of this planet anymore. I won't walk or talk and now Rebekah decides to tell me I have kids at a time that is not good. I could of been there for them. I don't know how it feels when your father doesn't know your existence and doesn't know you it doesn't even know if they should love you.

I don't know what they'll think of me. I'm a vampire. I feed on human blood I have killed people. I killed Tatia the girl who could of been my wife and we probably would've had kids if I didn't turn. I sit down and when I was about to lay. Everything was black.

I open my eyes and gasped I can't breathe I was trapped in coffin. I break the roof of the coffin and gasp for air. Where am I. I notice that we're moving in some type of vehicle and that's when I heard her Hayley.

"Hope we're going teen choice awards." She says.
"Mummy that means we're going to see the Mickaelsons all of them! You get to see Ariana Mickaelson." Hope squeals.
"I know I'm so excited I love Ariana's songs." Hayley says.
"I can't wait!" Hope squeals.

A few moments later, Kol awakes then Rebekah then Freya. "Freya did it work." Kol asked.
"If it didn't then you wouldn't be here we would still be in the dream world." Freya says.
"I don't know about you but I'm hungry." Rebekah says.
"We will find food when we arrive at the show but for now no feeding." I say.

Hayley. I want to see her face again. I want to kiss her again. I miss her . U know for 5 years she's been trying to save us. Now, I'm going to be saved by children who I never knew existed. They're  Mickaelsons. They're mine.
I know they're probably Hybrid Wolfbloods and witches but they still have an Original in them. They still have me in them. It feels weird saying this but I'm a dad. I'm a father and I'll never be like my own father -Mikael. I will protect them till the death of me. I will love them and I might be a little strict. But they'll thank me for it.

"So Rebekah what are these kids of mine like?" I ask.

It's not too late (Elijah Mikaelson Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें