Chapter 3

Stefanie there's something about her that fascinates me. Her beautiful brown eyes. Her curvy figure. I should stop thinking about her. I like Hayley. Hayley would always be the one for me.
"Elijah I have a question to  ask." Stefanie says. "So I see the way you look at Hayley. Are you thing or something. I mean if your her partner or you can be friends with benefits." she continues. I laugh at that. "Friends with Benefits?" I question. What does that mean? "You don't know what friends with benefits are? Oh my." she starts to laugh. "Where have you been living?" she says. I don't know if she is dumb or stupid but I have been in a house. "A house. A mansion" I say. She laughs  more, "You really are so funny I've never laughed so hard ever. You seriously need to get out more. Its the 21st Century for flipsake." she says. "What is friends with benefits anyway?" I ask. I really am curious to know what she's talking about. "Friends with benefits are people who use each other for you know and there's no strings attached so you cant like them." she says. Maybe I should tease her. "You know when you said you know what. What do you mean exactly." I say. She throws her head back. "You know what." she says. "You know what. What?" I reply. "You know when a man and woman you know." she says. "When a man and women what?" I say. "When a man and woman use each other to have sex but cant have strings attached like they cant like each other or date, that's what friends with benefits means." she says in annoy. I  laugh at her. "Hayley and I are not like that," I assure her. "Oh so you like her, this so juicy. Junk is about to get down." she says while laughing. I laugh with her, "Man up and tell her you like her." she says. "Its complicated. She is pregnant with my brothers baby." I say with disappointment. "Oh don't worry baby Elijah." she coos. "Baby?" I question. " I don't give a fuck about she's pregnant with my brothers baby shit. Man up and tell her you like her." she says. "Stefanie language please, I do not tolerate swear words." I say, we laugh in unison. "Well I don't give a ..." I cut her off by hushing her with my finger. "Don't you ever wish you could have kids?" I ask her. "Yh I'm just waiting for the one," she says. "Vampires cant procreate." I say. "But I can with whoever I want," she says. "So you can procreate with a vampire even though vampires cant procreate." I say. She nods. "So your saying if you and I were to have you know what you could be pregnant with my child," I state. "You know what . What?" she says. "Oh come on," I say. We start to laugh. "If you really want to know then yes. I could be pregnant." she says. We say our goodnights and go to sleep.