Chapter 2

Still Elijah's P.O.V

We come in the mansion and she thanks me for taking her from the airport. Out of no where Hayley appears with her 3 month pregnancy bump showing. "Hello Elijah" she says. I greet her back and forgot that I have to show Stefanie her room. "Ohh my dear noble brother is stuck in a love triangle." Klaus says. Why would he would think that even though its the truth. "Brother you know who I like and I cant just like someone the first time I meet her, she came here to look for Rebekah. So I'm asking you brother to undagger her." I say. Klaus being Klaus says no I really hope Stefanie makes a dagger for him. Why shouldn't I have killed him when I had a chance to. Maybe Stefanie could help me. I walk to the living room and notice Hayley, Stefanie, Camie and Davina were talking about something. They are all females so they would need to have their besties beside them. I'm never going to see besties again. I wonder if Stefanie can make me fertile, I really want to be a father, I want to be those fathers who will give all their love to their child and always protect them. Bonnie did say an original can only be fertile with a national. But I don't like Stefanie like that I just want her to make me fertile so I can have kids with the person I love - Hayley. Now that I think about it, it would make the family tree awkward so if I had a child with Hayley, her child would call me uncle or stepdad. Her child would call my child her cousin or half sibling . It would make everything awkward and weird and complicated. Klaus always gets everything he wants he's the lucky one. This just fills sorrow in my heart why is my monster brother always so lucky but the noble one always never gets a chance of happiness. Why did Klaus find Hayley first. I will do everything in my power to protect that child. We finish our dinner (feeding) and I show Stefanie her room. "Thank you again Elijah." she says. "Its my pleasure."