Part 25: Taste of Your Lips.

"Baby can't you see? I'm callin for a guy like you should wear a warning. It's dangerous and I'm falling."

-Britney Spears, Toxic.

Recap:

I gasped when I saw the sight, I felt hopeless. It's like watching myself being tortured.

ALESSIO'S POV:

I watched as Mara cried hopelessly while trying to cover her naked body. Landon, being the gentlemen he is, lended her his soaking jacket.

I was even more terrified when I saw a lifeless Angel lying on the ground. Bruises covered most parts of her body. Her eyes were puffy and red from crying, I'm so so sorry. The walls have scratches on them, the pain must've been to much for her, I'm sorry for not arriving in time.

I held her body not knowing what to say. I felt like punishing myself because I know that this is all my fault. If I- if I wasn't so much of a coward I would've been able to safe her.

"Natalia baby, open your eyes. For me. Please." I whispered in her ears,

"You are the only reason why I'm breathing. You are the only reason why I let the light come into my life. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not taking care of your petals. I'm sorry for not catching you when you fall. I'm sorry for not being there when you needed me." I cried. I heard footsteps getting closer yet I could care less.

"I'm sorry for not being there for you like you did. I'm sorry for not having the right words to say. I'm sorry for being afraid to admit that I love you." I said, caressing her cheek.

"But you have a good heart and no one could replace that. I could try and search everywhere and the answer will always remain the same."

THE END.

I hope you guys like that, told ya that it'll be a bittersweet ending.

Also-

Nah, jk. I'm not that mean. This is a fairytale story, don't they all have good endings?

I heard Natalia gasp for air while her eye blinked rapidly.

"Hot. H-Hot, Alessio please, I need you." She begged, holding me tighter against her fragile body.

"Baby, listen, stay calm. I'm right here." I soothed her.

"Get us out of here and hurry the fuck up!" I demanded, turning onto the crowd behind me.

"We went this way, the guards are all paralyzed don't worry." Alaya informed.

I shifted my gaze at the men beside her.. he has similar features as Natalia; Nathaniel. He had his arm around Vincent's neck while the other around Alaya's. Nathaniel looked completely numb. His shirt is ripped, drenched with his own blood. His bruises covered his entire body besides his face.

"We found him in the cell over there." She said, pointing at a cell with the door open before leading the way.

She was right, the guards were indeed paralyzed. I kept on glancing on my Princess who kept sobbing in my arms while trying to sooth the pain.

Cold HeartedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara