Part 23: Save me.

(Trigger warning: If you are easily triggered by the mention of sexual assault *don't worry, I will not go into the details. feel free to skip Natalia's POV. This is the only warning I will give.)

If you were mine little girl, I'll do whatever I could do.

I'll run away and hide with you.

-The NBHD, Daddy Issues 

Recap:

I smiled at the pool of blood circling them, the soft Alpha is gone, the beast is unleashed.

ALESSIO'S POV:

"Alessio what are you doing? This isn't you." Alarik asked when he saw the two unconscious bastards.

"Doing what I should've done earlier." I replied.

"Alessio, it's midnight, you need sleep." He suggested, grabbing me by hand.

I grabbed his collar and say, "Do not tell me what to do Alarik! I know what am I doing. You don't like the real me? Fine then, you don't have to." As soon as I finished, I throw him to the ground before leaving.

I was greeted by a worried Landon outside the door,

"Alpha, you need to eat, you haven't eat since yesterday's dinner! Please Alpha, you need energy. It's eleven at night already, please just-"

"When she suffers I will to." I stated, interrupting him. I continued walking and ignored his calls,

"Alpha! You have a meeting with the investigators! They've been waiting since 10!" He shouted. I stopped for awhile before heading to the meeting room, better be good news.

***

"YOU GUYS FOUND NOTHING? Nothing?!" I asked in disbelief. I was convinced that it's located somewhere near the bridge, however, my best of the best investigators found nothing.

"W-We s-search a-all over the p-p-place but we found n-not-thing. S-Sir, we even tried r-reading the t-trees." One of the investigators said, trembling in fear.

"WELL YOU WEREN'T SEARCHING FAR ENOUGH!" I blamed them, slamming the table in anger.

"A-A-Alpha?" A voice asked, knocking on the door.

"WHAT?" I replied menacingly,

"A-A-Alpha Vincent wants to talk to y-you," he delivered.

"I DON'T WISH TO BE DISTURBED!" I growled,

"B-But A-Alp-" the door barged open, cutting the boy's words.

"De'Russo." Vincent smirked,

"I said, I do not wish to be disturbed." I repeated, breaking the pencil I was holding in half.

"It's important." He negotiated, trying to hide his fear.

"Nobody. Moves." I demanded, glaring at each one of my investigator.

I followed Vincent as he leads me to an empty room.

"Take a seat," he offers, motioning to the chair that was on the opposite of his.