Toy Story's with Cooper & Unknown Text Message

*LIAMS POV*
   We ended up leaving at 5:30 because we had to have a meeting. The meeting was honestly so useless. You need to be careful, dont let anybody know your here, blah blah blah. The whole time I had one person on my mind the person will most likely turn my world upside down. I had her phone number why don't just text her.

*ZOES POV*
  We went inside we slipped off our shoes and headed different directions. Cooper sat on the couch while I went into my room, I grabbed all three movies. I changed into my sweats and a t-shirt and put my hair into a messy bun( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=130257856 ). I headed down stairs with the movies in my hands.
  "Cooper my brothers room is upstairs first door on the left if wou want to to change," I told him while walking into the living room. He looked up and nodded "I'll be back!" He yelled while runningup the stairs. I put the movie on and paused it while waiting for him to get back. Once he was back I started the movie
~~halfway through movie~~
I got a message from an unknown number.

U- Hi is this Zoe?

Zoe- Who's this?

U- This is Liam Payne

Zoe- Oh then yes it is Zoe:)

Liam- What's up?

Zoe- Watching Toy Story with a friend so I will text you later

Liam- Ok bye:)
I put down my phone and turned back to the t.v.

*ZOES POV*
The movie ended about thirty minutes later "So what do you think so far?" I looked at Cooper "It's actually really good my favorite character is the T-Rex," I laughed while he went on and on about the characters. After he was done talking, I went to go change it to the 2nd one. I went to go get the rocky road ice cream with 2 spoons after starting it. I got back with it and sat down "Rocky Road is the best thing to eat while watching Toy Story," I smiled at him. He scooted closer to me so he could reach the Ice Cream better about twenty minutes in my phone went of repeatedly 'DING,DING,DING,DING' Cooper looked at me as I got my phone.

4 NEW TEXTS

Zayn- Hey it's is this Zoe? Its Zayn.

Harry- Hey it's Hazza this Zoe?

Niall- Hello it's Nialler this is Zoe right?

Louis- HI IT'S BOOBEAR HOW'S IT GOING ZOE!!:)

Zoe- Yes it's Zoe Hi and Hello to everybody but I gotta go txt you all later:)x

Zen- Ok bye.

Harry- Ok Love.xx

Niall- Oi it better be quick I'd like to get to know yuh!

Louis- WELL TOMMO WANTS TO TXT NOW!
Me-  Later Lou❤
Louis- Fine-_-

  Cooper looked at me with a confused face. "Just the guys, Nadya probably gave them my number," he looked at me and turned towards me"I have a question," I nodded my head for him to go on "Why didn't you act all.. crazy, right now you just got a message from all 5 of them?" I just shrugged my shoulders "I just don't know how to react" he just made a surprised face and turned back and pressed play."Well at least your not screaming like a maniac" he said.
~~5 minutes later~~
  'DING,DONG' th doorbell rang through the house. Cooper went to go open the door it was Kasen,John, and Nadya. "Hey how's it going!?" Kasen said while walking in. "Nothing just watching Toy Story and eating Ice Cream," I said to them Kasen and Nadya turned around "YAY, ICE CREAM!!" and they both jumped on us "Ok yall guys go get some spoons so we all can have some." Cooper said to the two. They all ran to the kitchen and came back with gigantic spoons. They all sat down, we put in the last Toy Story. We all got comfortable. On the big couch was me and Nadya. The small couch had John and Kasen sitting weirdly, while Cooper was laying on the floor. We all eventually fell asleep.

   I woke up in the middle of the night. I saw John was up also, he was sitting up staring at the ceiling. "John" I whispered so I wouldn't wake up anybody. He turned his head and looked at me. "What?" He questioned "Come on," I told him. We both got up I read the clock 2:32 am.
  We went to the kitchen. I made both of us chocolate milk handing him the cup I started questioning him. "What's up?" I looked at him "Nothing," I could tell he was lying anybody could "Really it's 'NOTHING' I usually don't wake up and see a guy with a sad look on his face looking at the plain old white ceiling," then I saw it his emotions were all over his sleeves "It's about a girl?" he made a face "Don't tell her," he waited "It's Nadya" he said it slowly "That's not a surprise she lik-" I covered my mouth with my hand I looked at Jack he looked surprised "I won't tell if you don't tell," we both shook on it "Deal" we went back inside it was now 3:00am and we went back to sleep.

~~~~•••••******••••••~~~~~

Hey heres another update I hope your still reading. Well I guess that's all it would be awesome if somebody voted but I'm just glad 3 or 4 people read it even though they probably stopped. Now if you are still reading THANK YOU tell your friends anybody.

Love, Zoe :)xx