Meeting Who?

*Zoes Pov*          

     I walked out the cafeteria with Nadya, we had told the teachers we had to go to Starbucks. We went to my car while I was driving Midnight Memories came on 'Straight off the plane to a new hotel. Touched down you could never tell. Big house party with a crowded kitchen, " we sang all the way to Starbucks. Nadya was still singing you know what, it more like screaming. 

  We walked in, Nadya all of a sudden stopped screaming/singing. It was quiet, and.....empty? There were only 5 people at the booth they were wearing jackets and sunglasses. " What are they doing wearing coats like that, people know how weather is in Houston, Texas. HOT" Nadya said, she was right. I unzipped my jacket all the way she did the same. Hey don't look at me like that I do what I want.

 "No one got their order", I walked up to them. " Hi sorry how long have you been waiting here, what can I get you?" I was surprised with what they said "Hello, just 10 minutes, 5 Chocolate Chip frappes please," b-r-i-t-i-s-h accent " You're not from around here are you?" I said getting them their drinks. Nadya came out with the cups. " No were not actually from the states either, were from London while this one here," pointing at the one with blonde hair sticking out " Is from Ireland," I knew it was them. Nadya handed me the cups the names were Harry, Niall, Zayn, Louis and the one talking was Liam. I knew it I just didn't want to freak out and them run away . 

  I handed them their drinks and glanced at my watch " Holy crap come on Nadya get what you want, we literally have 3 minutes to eat and get back to school, GO GO GO!" we grabbed 4 muffins with 2 small Chocolate Chip Frappes.                                       

       Liam's*Pov*  

  Were here in Houston to just be away from everything for a few months maybe a year .  Everybody woke up at 11:30. They needed coffee we all needed coffee for that fact. " Starbucks anyone", there is one up the road," I told them " Sure," they all said. We got out and nobody was there. We all sat down. We pulled our hoodies up and we put our sunglasses on. We waited for 10 minutes. 

  Till we heard a car pull up with Midnight Memories playing. The car stopped and a girl was singing but it sounded it more like screaming instead it was Zayn's part ha-ha. Then there was a girl beside her she was beautiful. They both walked in the girl stopped screaming. They looked around. The girl walked up " Hi sorry, How long have you been waiting here, what can I get you?" .Her voice was music to my ears sounds cheesy but I'm telling the truth. 

  "Hello, just 10 minutes, 5 Chocolate Chip Frappes please," she had a surprised face " Your not from around here are you ?" she asked getting our drinks.  The one that was singing screaming earlier came in with 5 cups. They looked at each other like they were reading each others mind. She handed us our drinks we looked at our cups. Ours names were on it shit they know. " Hope you guys have great day," All us boys looked at each other. " Holy Crap Come on Nadya get what you want, we literally have 3 minutes to eat and get to school GO GO GO !". I have a feeling they do this a lot. They grabbed 4 muffins and 2 small Chocolate Chip Frappes. They ran past us I guess Nadya's her name. She stopped. "Hi how's it goin my names Nadya her names Zoe both 18 years old I love you Harry Freaken Styles she loves you Liam hopefully you all come back here at 4:00 pm" She threw a paper at us there numbers on it 'Meet us here at 4:00 we would Love to be able to see you here we are fans of your music:D' All the boys looked surprised " At least they didn't freak out in the beginning," Harry said " Well I guess were coming back at 4:00 pm" I shrugged. Why not we need friends here.   

             If you're still reading my bad story thank you. If you like it so far tell your friends I'm just happy I have 3 reads. Sorry for not updating fast enough its hard with school I will try to make it better.                           
Love Your Fellow Directioner,
                                                        Zoe