Me and My Life

Chapter 1: Me and My Life

Zoe's *Pov* Hi, I am Zoe Simmons and I am 18 years old. I go to Houston High School (not a real school I don't think so anyways). I have 1 sister and 1 brother. Abigail's the 2nd oldest Cj is the 1st oldest. They have already graduated. 

      Cj is 26 he lives in a house with his wife Katie and he has a little boy and a little girl. Josh and Marissa. Josh is 2 years old and Marissa is 6 years old. They have curly hair Josh has brown eyes like Cj Marissa has blue eyes like Katie.(http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=158091969). 

     Abigail is 23 years old. She is married to Darrin Connell. They have 1 boy his name is Jonathan (or Jon) he is 1 years old. Jonathan has hazel eyes and brown hair (http://www.polyvore.com/you_story_wattpad/set?id=158093069).

To me .no. I don't have any kids I am only 18 years old. Now back sorry. I have light brown eyes, different shades of brown wavy hair. I am medium, I am between skinny and fat. I wear glasses. My hair is either down naturally, in some kind of weird braid, or just a loose pony tail. I always wear skinny jeans, T-shirts and my black converse. Not very stylish but I don't really care.

I have a few friends but the ones I can really trust is my best friend Nadya Rimeraz and Nana (Adriana). Nadya is 18 to she has brown hair , dark brown eyes, she is tall and she is also medium. Besides the eye and hair color and her tallness and my shortness. People said we could look like sisters. We have been BEST Friends since 2nd grade.

Nana is a really good friend but she is my cousin we have been there for each other since we were little, She is also 18 years old She has black hair that is always being covered by a beanie, dark brown eyes. She is medium like me and Nadya. She is shorter then me, Nadya is 5'6 I am 5'5 Nana is 5'3 we are all close. I can trust both of them they are like my other 2 sisters I never had.

We are in love with One Direction. Like We ARE Big fan girls we LOVE them. We don't go crazy when we see them we all never know what to do. Sometimes we can never hold it in and we let it all go BUT when we do we all sound like dying animals. So we don't do it very often.

Me and Nadya work at Starbucks. We were able to get the same shifts when we applied. We start working at 4:00 p.m. which gives us 30 minutes to get dressed and rest before we start work.

(At Zoe's parents house resting with Nadya 3:35)

Zoe's *Pov* Right now me and Nadya are listening to One Direction's Midnight Memories Album. We always head to work at 3:40 p.m. so we have 5 minutes. " I am so flippin hungry" Nadya said falling off the couch. " Wait till we get to work women" " I can't we should leave right now before I eat all your food" oh no "Come on lets go,lets go" When Nadya says she will start eating your food she will never stop." YAY FOOD,FOOD,FOOD!" was all I heard on the way to Starbucks.

I was getting out of the car while Nadya basically jumped out of the car while I was parking. We had 15 minutes to eat. this why I love working at Starbucks "Free Food!" Nadya screamed. " Calm down we have 12 minutes to eat so hurry up get your coffee and get you a muffin". I got my usual and she got the same. Chocolate Chip Frappe and 2 chocolate chip muffins. When we were done we threw our stuff away and we went to go put our green aprons on. I'm glad we don't have to wear a full uniform I would die just like Nadya would. I wore my regular faded skinny jeans, black shirt with a rock 'n roll sign. My hair was in a loose pony tail bangs french braided braided to the side, my hair is curly today that's why. I never wear make up. I am wearing my black converse. Nadya is wearing a grey Nike Shirt, black skinny jeans, and her hair is pulled back in a pony tail. She has on some eye liner which sums it up (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=158095407). Now to work.

" Baby you light up my world like nobody else the way that you fli-" " SHUT UP!" well then that was rude. Me and Nadya decided to start singing so we sang 'What Makes You Beautiful' then we got rudely interrupted by a jerkface with his other friends. " Hoe how about you, you don't have to listen to us you stupi-" Shh Nadya you want to get us fired", I said as I slowly took my hand off her mouth. " There now lets get back to work," I said sighing. This is going to be a long day of work.

Thank you for reading to the end if you did. This is my first book. I hope you like this first chapter. The 2nd one will have what its about in the beginning. I will try to upload on Saturday maybe Monday dance is tomorrow so thank you for reading

Love ,
           Zoe.xo