A turning point; chapter 11

"What do you want from me?" Amanda asked. "Its not convenient to talk here. Could we find another place to talk?" Charles suggested. Amanda opened the door to her apartment, motioned him to enter. "Come in." Amanda spoke.

"Where are you now?" Zoey called Eric and asked. "On the way, reaching in 2 minutes. What's the situation there?" Eric asked. "They gone into Amanda's house. Hurry up. I don't know what to do." Zoey replied. "WHAT?! You didn't stop them?" Eric asked, panicking. "I can't even hear what are they talking about. The next moment Amanda opened the door and they went in before I could reacted." Zoey said, close to tears. "Okay, relax. I'm reaching soon." Eric said and ended the call.

"Can you say it now?" Amada asked coldly. Charles looked around the house as if this is the first time he entered. He opened the door leading to Amanda's room pulled Amanda in and pushed her onto the bed. "Hey what are you doing? This is my house!" Amanda snapped. "But I control the game. And I am snatching you back from Eric" Charles finished and jumped on Amanda.

"ZOEY!" Eric shouted. "Oh there you are! Finally! They are inside for 3 minutes already!" Zoey snapped. "Don't worry. Luckily she gave me a set of her house keys." Eric smiled in relief and ransacked his bag for her keys.

"Let go of me! Stop it!" Amanda screamed and struggled in Charles arms. "Scream all you want, no one is coming to your rescue! You're mine for today." Charles lowered his voice, tearing Amanda's top. Amanda screamed and struggled. "Be nice, or I make sure I would kill Eric after I'm done with you." Charles flashed out his knife that Angie mentioned. Eric's image flooded in Amanda's mind, thinking of his safety, she stopped struggling. Charles dropped the knife and roamed her body, stripping her.

Amanda heard the door opening. "ERIC, ZOEY!" Amanda screamed. "Yeah, scream. No one is -" "LET GO OF HER, BASTARD!" Charles stopped and turned to face Eric and Zoey. Amanda was already half naked. "You son of a bitch!" Eric shouted and charged at Charles. Charles picked up the knife that was lying on the ground. "CHARLES, NO!" Amanda shrieked. Charles pulled back his hand and swung the knife at Eric. Amanda stood up and leap on Eric.

The knife seared beneath Amanda's bear skin and went 5 cm in. "AMANDA!" Eric and Zoey shouted. Charles dropped the knife and himself onto the floor.

Sneak peak!

"Girl, please wake up." Eric said, holding onto her right hand. "Amanda, we need you." Zoey said, holding to her left hand. "You have already been sleeping for 3 days. Girl, wake up, I need you, we need you" Eric sobbed. Just then, the doctor strolled in with a gloomy face. "Who is Amanda's relative?" The doctor asked. "I'm her boyfriend." Eric stood up, still holding on to Amanda's hand. "Come with me." Eric and Zoey exchanged gazes and Eric followed the doctor out.

What would happened to Amanda? Will she survive?

STAY TUNNED!