A turning point; chapter 12 [Ending]

"ZOEY! Get the ambulance." Eric shouted while he held Amanda in his arms. "A-Amanda, I didn't mean to..." Charles sobbing away. "Girl, talk to me!" Eric said as he slapped her cheeks lightly to wake her up." Amanda blinked her eyes and her mouth moved, as if saying something. "You stay strong, you hear me?" Eric urged her. "I-" Amanda tried to talk, Eric leaned forward and placed his ears 1cm away from her lips. "I love you" Amanda said through heavy breathes and passed out. "Amanda, AMANDA! I love you too, please, hold on for me"

Zoey rummaged her cupboard and helped Amanda put on a decent clothes and sent her up to the ambulance. "You go with her first, I will be there later, I've got a punk to settle." Eric said. "What the hell were you trying to do? A rape-murder scene?" Eric said and punched Charles on the face. "I-I didn't mean to stick that knife through her, I wanted to stab you!" Charles said. The sound of the police siren alarmed and Charles was being taken back to the police station. Eric then took a cab down to the hospital.

"Girl, please wake up." Eric said, holding onto her right hand. "Amanda, we need you." Zoey said, holding to her left hand. "You have already been sleeping for 3 days. Girl, wake up, I need you, we need you" Eric sobbed. Just then, the doctor strolled in with a gloomy face. "Who is Amanda's relative?" The doctor asked. "I'm her boyfriend." Eric stood up, still holding on to Amanda's hand. "Come with me." Eric and Zoey exchanged gazes and Eric followed the doctor out.

"Doctor, how is she?" Eric asked he doctor anxiously. "Her chances of recovering is slim. But it all boils down to her own will." The doctor said calmly. "Oh. Will she die?" Eric asked. "I really don't know. But her condition now is stabilized" The doctor smiled. "Okay, thank you doctor."

"What did the doctor say?" Zoey asked, close to tears. "He said that her chances of recovery depends on her will." Eric said and sighed. "Oh. Uh, I'm going toilet, you stay with her, okay?" Eric nodded and Zoey left, smiling to herself.

Eric took Amanda's hand and put on his face. "Girl, when are you ever going to wake up." Eric whispered. "I am already awoke, boy." Amanda whispered back. Eric jumped back and saw Amanda smiling. "A-Am I dreaming?" Eric spoke, he pinched himself and he felt the pain. "Ouch! Okay, I'm not dreaming, Amanda, you're back!" Eric yelled.

"Surprise!" Zoey said from the back. Eric jumped again, this time, smiling from ear to ear. "So you two, ganged up?" Eric asked, staring at Amanda. "Yup, even the doctor." Amanda beamed. "How?" Eric asked, brightened up. "I woke up yesterday and saw that only Zoey was around. I told her and Zoey told the doctor to tell you that my chances of recovery is slim. And then Zoey would leave us alone and I will surprise you." Amanda explained.

Eric gave Amanda a big hug, being careful of her injury. "There you two go again." Zoey grinning at them and the three of them laughed.

THE END!!

Hope you guys liked my story. Please vote, comment and even fan me if you love my story, THANK YOU!