Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 16

Start from the beginning

"Are you tired?" He suddenly asks me.

"No, I'm alright."

I say, my voice muffled because of his dark blue t-shirt. He sits me up and looks into my eyes before kissing my forehead, cheek and then lastly my lips. I just look back at him and smile. It's weird how my first and only relationship is turning out to be so amazing.

He rest his hands on both sides of my hip, kissing me again as I return it just as much. I've grown to love the feeling of his lips against mine. Soft, warm and sweet.

The small kisses eventually escalate into something more heated. He licks my bottom lip, asking for entrance that I gladly give him as he wraps his arms fully around my body, pulling me close. I squirm a little on his lap causing him to softly groan into the kiss.

I know we shouldn't be doing this in school but I wasn't paying that any attention right about now. He removes his lips from mine and attaches them to my ear, knowing I was sensitive there.

"Mmm"

I could feel his mouth curve into a smile as I wrap my hands around his neck. His hands move from around me and back to my hips, eventually settling on my ass causing me to let out a soft gasp. He stands up, bringing me along with him and sets me on the edge of his desk while attempting not to break the kiss.

He stands between my legs as I wrap them around him, wanting him closer. He lays kisses from my jaw line down to my neck, gently biting at each part as I try to keep my moans at a minimum incase a very nosey person were to walk pass.

Suddenly I detangle my legs from from him, breathing heavily just as he was. I gently move him aside so I could stand up, causing him to frown like a child who just got there favorite toy tooken away. I just peck his cheek and sit back down on the desk next to him.

"We can't do this in school. Besides I have work to do"

"But who cares about them."

He protests as he gets off the desk to stand in front of me. I just peck his cheek again, ignoring the question and hop off the desk also. Unexpectedly, I find myself on top of Kyle and on the ground.

"Ow Kenzie. How in the world did you slip on a pencil?"

"Oh shut up."

I say while glaring at him to hid my embarrassment. He tries to get up but I feel something rub against my sensitive area, making me have resist the urge to moan. But fail. He smirks at me and raises an eyebrow.

"What was that?"

"I uh n-nothing."

He shrugs his shoulders and tries to get up again.

"Wait! I'll get up first."

I yell before he had the chance to try and get up again. His leg were between both of mine just as mine was to his. How did I get myself into this position? Literally.

"C'mon Kenzie let me get up."

I roll my eyes and quickly climb off of my blond headed boyfriend. The breath I've been holding in finally releases.

"You ready to work now?"

I nod my head but then remember I had to text Jake and tell him I wasn't coming to lunch. It's probably to late now. He probably already knew I wasn't going to be and just didn't say anything.

Eh, most likely just sitting there surrounded by boys who try and flirt with him all the time. He's never actually said yes to anybody at this school. According to him 'they're all hoes and he hasn't met the right person'. Well, I can't argue with that one, most of them are probably fuck boys.