Chapter 1. New Member

A/N: THAT'S YOUR OUTFIT ON THE LEFT BUT IMAGINE THE CLOAK THING IS CRIMSON. YOUR BOOTS ARE DARK CRIMSON, AND YOUR HAIR IS IN A MESSY SIDE BRAID. YOUR POWERS ARE PROBABILITY MANIPULATION, REALITY WARPING, AND CHAOS MAGIC.

Y/N's P.O.V

A new member of the Teen Titans was supposed to be joining the heartwarming, welcoming team. And as much as I planned to be there, he was Batman's protégé.

THE BATMAN!

So, of course, I'm nervous. As if I'm standing in a auditorium filled with millions of people, my head just achy and dizzy, as if this wasn't true at all. Nothing but a dream. But it wasn't, it was reality. It was actually happening!

I've only been on the team for only a month, though. And it was pretty hectic. From Garfield running around with underwear on his head to baking Tamaranian baked goods with Starfire.

I sighed, snapping myself back into reality. The whole team was standing in front of the 'T' shaped tower for what seemed to be hours. But, at least, everyone was having fun. The joyous atmosphere that had jokes and laughs filling the air almost every second from Garfield telling his jokes, the bright sun shining directly upon us, and the wind slightly blowing; giving off a smell of sweet, fresh nectarine from the flowers.

    But, that's when it happened.

In all of the calming moment, the Batmobile pulled up, right in front of us. 'Of course, Batman does have to make a entrance.' I thought to myself as I tried to cover up my laugh with a coughing fit, causing everyone to look my way with curiosity and a slight smirk decorated on their faces.

But as the black doors of the Batmobile flew open, a boy with dark, spiked, raven hair jumped out. He wore a Robin a suit, which hugged his body on all the right ways. I blushed slightly, and avoided his gaze. His look too intimidating for me to look back, as if he caught me blushing he would only get angry.

But then, the all too familiar man in the black and blue suit jumped out.

It was no other than Nightwing.

He did a slight wave towards everyone with a smile on his face, but his gaze was only kept on Starfire. A bright dust of pink covered her cheeks as she had noticed it.

He was now in front of her, a smirk decorated on his face in triumph that he made Starfire blue.

They then started acting professional, 'When did they get so professional? I don't remember this. . .' I thought to myself as I continued to watch them, as did everyone else.

"Nightwing." Starfire spoke as she and Nightwing shook hands together. "Starfire."

They both then continued to stare at each other longingly, as if they forgot we were there the whole time, watching.

I then spoke up, killing the "romantic" atmosphere, "When will I get to meet the kids?" I smirked with my arms crossed over my chest.

Jaime and Gar then covered their mouths with their hands, trying to hide their laughs from the punishment that was most likely to happen.

Nightwing and Starfire's face lit up like fire in a dark, starry night. They tried to ignore the comment throughout their whole conversation, but awfully failed. Their blushes seemed to have never faded, and Starfire gave him the look every now and then seemed to have screamed 'when are we going to have kids?' But Nightwing chose to ignore it, for right now, at least.