20-Drama

You're not ready for this.

"Louis." Harry moans, kissing Louis harder.

Louis doesn't know how he found himself on Mr. Styles lap, moaning as the man gropes his a*s and sucks his lips, but he knows that he likes it.

"Mm, yes." Louis moans.

"Louis, come on." Harry softly mumbles, voice rough and raspy against Louis' lips, pulling him closer.

"I'm here sir. Mm, yes." Louis says, tilting his neck to give Harry access.

"Louis. Wake up." Louis feels a jolt to his shoulder, waking him from his sexy dream.

He looks up to see Mr. Styles, looking down on him with eyes of confusion.

As much as Louis hates Harry right now for the incidents that occurred last night, he has to admit that the man is very sexy in the mornings. He already has his traditional white button up with his black trousers on, with his sleeves rolled up as if he was hot. His long hair is wild and uncombed, his eyes a darker green due to what looks like lack of sleep, and his voice is just as it was in his previous dream...

"I-uh... Good morning?" Louis whimpers quietly, hopeful that Harry did not hear him moaning in his sleep.

Harry sighs as he stands straight up. "Did you sleep well?" He brings a hand to the back of his neck and rubs there while he yawns.

"Why? Did you hear something?" Louis asks defensively, sitting up in bed. 'way to be smooth' he tells himself.

Harry gives the boy a confused look. "Was there something I was supposed to hear? Or not hear?" He looks as if he is fighting off sleep.

"Not at all." Louis chuckles nervously.

Harry rolls his eyes, bored. "Well, you have to get up and get dressed pretty quickly. You slept late. Did you not set an alarm?"

Louis thinks for a moment, memories of yesterday suddenly flashing back to him. He shakes his head, shy.

"Forgot." He mumbles. He knows the actual reason is because he fell asleep stressed about how he's going to live a whole week with Harry if they were going to be on awkward terms. He couldn't think much of anything else.

Harry takes a deep breath, letting it out as he speaks. "That's alright, just get up and get dressed because it's already 5:00. We need to leave in about 20 minutes."

Louis shows a face of concentration while Harry speaks, and soon jumps up when he hears what time he has left.

"20 minutes is only like 5 minutes. I don't even know what I'm gonna wear." Louis stresses, standing from the bed in only his tight boxers and walking around the room.

Harry gasps slightly at the sight of the exposed younger. He clears his throat before speaking. He knows things are still tense between them, so he shouldn't try anything.

"Would you like my help?" Harry asks softly.

"No, you gotta get dressed and sh*t, I'll do it." Louis rushes down the stairs before Harry can scold him for his language.