19-The Homework Stress

After a week at Harry's place, Louis finds himself in a class room once again.

Jk, jk.

After Dinner, in which Louis shamelessly moaned after every bite while Harry tried to hide his arousal, the two sit at Harry's couch. He throws on some show about nothing in particular, but it keeps them occupied for the time being.

Louis notices Harry's interest in the show about halfway through the episode, and takes it upon himself to try and ease into the older man's attraction, and later on maybe love?

Louis scoots closer to his teacher on the couch slowly throughout the show. He eventually finds himself practically sitting on one of the man's legs as it is propped up on the couch. He tries to sneak his way under Harry's arm by snuggling against his bicep.

"Lou, scoot over a bit, would ya?" Harry groans, trying to push the younger away.

"No, wanna cuddle." Louis pouts, moving impossibly closer by bringing his legs up to his chest and placing them on one of Harry's thicc thighs.

"No, Louis you're a student. Not a boyfriend." Harry states coldly. Louis' heart stops for a moment and he can't process anything. Of course Harry has already told him this, but after what they just did before dinner, nothing changed?

He processes the information with teary eyes for so long, that he misses Harry's comment.

"Louis?" Harry snaps in front of the boy's face.

Louis blinks back his tears quickly and looks up at the man. "Sorry, what?" He states quietly.

"I said we should start on your homework." Harry grumbles aggravated.

What made him so upset all of a sudden? Was Louis that much of a burden to him?

"Right. Yeah. I-uh... I can do it. You don't have to help." Louis mumbles sadly, standing to grab his backpack from across the room.

"You sure? The whole reason you're here is so I can supposedly help you with it."

Louis' heart stops again, and feels as if it drops into his stomach. What was Harry's problem? Why is he all of a sudden being so mean to Louis after such an intimate experience before dinner? He called him baby boy.

"Right, yeah. Just the homework. That's why I was in the corner the moment I stepped in the door right? Homework purposes?" Louis mumbles under his breath, thankful that Harry couldn't hear him since he was so engrossed in the show he was watching.

"Is there a-uh... Certain place I should do it? You got a quiet room or something?" Louis asks, after slinging his backpack over his shoulder.

"The apartment is only so big, why don't you just do it right here so I can make sure you aren't slacking or anything." Harry scoffs, casually staring at the TV screen and not bothering to look back at Louis as he speaks to him.

Louis complains under his breath about how his demeanor has changed from formal to informal and rude so quickly. Harry rolls his eyes seeing as he can't understand a word the boy says.

Louis halfheartedly drops his bag onto the floor before taking out his maths homework.