"You can work for Frank," I said. "But you can stay with my dad and be a spy. Please, Josh, they keep me locked in here, I've been here for a week now. We're supposed to go and be happy together."

Josh bit his lip before nodded.

"When you go to Frank tell him I sent you," I said. "And tell him our plan."

Josh nodded as he reached in and pulled out a sippy cup, handing it to me.

"I don't take drinks from people," I said.

I don't want a repeat of last time.

"Your dad won't let me in here if we're not dating though," he said.

"Then we pretend to date," I said. "And I'll get out of here and get married and Frank will pay you however much money you want in return."

Josh nodded and I smiled.

"And then me and Frankie will live happily ever after," I said. "And you'll be rich. And we can be best friends, right?"

Josh smiled and nodded.

"You gotta tell Frankie our plan so that way he'll trust you," I said.

Josh nodded, handing me another cookie.

"Is it always watching?" Josh asked, peeking at the security cameras.

"Yes but it can't hear," I said. "There's only these two."

Josh nodded as we ate.

"So, what do you do here for fun?" He asked.

"There's nothing to do," I said. "My dad took my phone away. The only thing to do is watch movies on the portable DVD player and read books."

"And how long do they want to keep you here?" He asked.

"Forever," I stated. "They never want me to leave, especially not with Frank."

"That isn't fair," He said. "I'll try to get you out of here. You're sweet, you deserve happiness."

"Why are you in this business?" I asked.

"Because of my brother," Josh said. "Growing up everyone always thought he was cooler and hotter and tougher. I just wanted to prove that I can be cool and tough too."

"I think you're tough," I said. "If you can stand up to my dad then you're tough. How old are you?"

"Twenty-nine," he said.

"Oh, I'm nineteen so you're only ten years older," I said.

"Only? You say that like it's a small number," Josh said with a chuckle.

"Frank is sixteen years older than me," I said. "When we first met and had his first birthday party he was twice my age."

"Jesus," Josh muttered.

"I miss him a lot," I mumbled.

The two of us ate quietly until we were finished eating.

"Do you want me to stay to give you company?" He asked.

I nodded my head as he cleaned up.

"So, there's really nothing for you to do here?" Josh asked.

"I'm bored out of my mind," I complained.

I got up, jumping on the bed and he smiled in amusement. He went over, looking at the picture on the nightstand.

"You two look happy," Josh remarked.

"We are," I said. "Or, we were I guess. Not so happy right now."

"You'll be happy again," Josh said. "I believe that people who are truly meant to be together will be able to find a way to be together."

I smiled softly as I stopped jumping and sat down.

"When you talk to Frank make sure you start off with the plan and then after tell him about the plan to pretend to date," I said. "He might get a little upset and I don't want him to be upset."

"Would he hurt me?" Josh asked a little nervous.

"Maybe in the past he would have but he's more calm now," I said. "I think spending a year and a half at the beach with me away from danger and people really just mellowed him out a lot. But if it comes to me and my safety then he might not be so calm."

Josh nodded, setting the picture down.

"So, we get you out of here and then do I stay working for Frank?" He asked.

"No, you'd be working for Pete," I said. "But you don't have to if you don't want to, Frank will give you all the money you want in return for my safety."

"Sounds like a ransom," he said.

I giggled, shaking my head.

"You're helping us " I said. "You get me out and he'll pay you."

Josh nodded and I smiled.

"I can't stay too long," he said. "I'm going to have to go talk to your dad at some point whether I like it or not. He scares me a lot."

Josh cleaned up all the picnic stuff and buzzed the intercom. They unlocked the door and I sighed as he walked out. I was all alone again.

My eyes watered as I sniffled and crawled into the bed, which they thankfully cleaned while I was in the shower.

My dad caught me talking to Frank on the phone the other day and took my phone. I didn't have anything, there was no way to reach out to Frank. I wasn't even allowed to have cable tv. I was trapped in here like a fancy prison. Well, at least prisons have windows.

I was crawling up the walls and it's only been a week. I missed Frank. I missed his touch and his kiss and the way he'd hold me gently while whispering sweet words. When I was scared or lonely or sad he'd be there and he knew exactly when to hold me and what to say.

I hugged Casper as I sighed. I haven't had to go to my bunny stuffie for support in a while. I've had Frank to keep me safe before. Casper was the closest thing I had to Frank, he was the first gift Frank ever gave me.

"It's gonna be okay, Casper," I whispered. "We're gonna get out and I'm gonna get married. And you're gonna get a special reserved seat right in the front row. I don't think we'll have a lot of guests there so you won't even have to fight for a seat. I don't have a lot of friends and Frank's only friends are his workers. But it's still gonna be beautiful, I'm gonna make sure it's beautiful."

I sniffled, hugging Casper tight. I drifted off into sleep with dreams of me and Frank reuniting again.