"What do you mean?" you side glanced him.

"Well, you know how much that sunbae doesn't take much of a liking to me. It's just a hunch, but maybe I'm his problem. Maybe he doesn't take kindly to the fact that I'm friends with you. But even so, it's not fair to take it out on you. He's acting immaturely." When Mingyu looked to over to see if you had something to say about his deduction, you weren't there. When he looked back, he saw you just standing there. His first thought was that you zoned out again, but in actuality, you were staring at a surprising sight just up ahead.

--"Oppa~"

Out of nowhere, Taehyung was pounced upon by a familiar voice. "Kyunghee? What do you want?" Even though he asked, he wasn't really interested in hearing why.

"I just wanted to see you. It's been a while since we last saw each other, right?"

"That's because I wanted to make it the last time."

"Come on," she pouted, "don't be like that. I've reflected on what I did, so please don't be upset with me anymore. I don't like it when you're upset with me." She then smirked. "Well, whenever you were upset, I always knew just how to cheer you up, no matter what." Kyunghee reached a hand up to his cheek before running her fingers over his ear. "Isn't that right?"

"Cut that out." Taehyung grabbed up her hand to take it away from his face, but suddenly looked up and found you standing there the same time. His expression might've been able to fool most, but the drop in his heart was more truthful than anything. When he took a slight glimpse over to his left, he saw the last bastard that he ever wanted to see: Kim Mingyu. Taehyung's brows were visibly creased, while a frown took to his lips. His feeling of shock was immediately thrown away in exchange for anger and disgust.

"Taehyung?" Kyunghee blinked at his silence. When she caught on to his trance, she turned back to see what it was that had caught his attention. 'Oh...' Ready to set her face in a sneer at the sight of you, Kyunghee just felt bubbly at the chest; like she felt the need to giggle. "Is that Jiyeong over there? Aren't you going to call her over?"

"No," he answered, without taking his eyes away from you and him both.

A smirk then surfaced. "Why? Are you two not on good terms at the moment or something?"

Taehyung scoffed, "wouldn't you like to know."

Kyunghee then looked over and saw Mingyu. "Looks like she's with that guy. Do you know who he is?"

"He's just some bastard that's been trying to hang around her for a while now."

"I see...Is he the reason that you won't go to her?"

He finally looked down at her, "Why are you prying so much into this? You don't even like Jiyeong."

"But I like you. And I don't like when you're upset."