chapter 12 | xoxo

___

"—finally, we're home," bambam fell to the floor, toppling over jaebum and yugyeom after he closed the door behind him.

in front of him, all the other members let out a series of exhausted sighs as they collapsed all around the dorm. jackson found himself cuddling into youngjae's stomach as the younger boy was leaning onto jinyoung; who was clutching onto mark, and so on.

in summary, youngjae's main impression of the group was that skinship was unavoidable, so why not enhance it furthermore?

unfortunately, their moment of heaven was disrupted by a chorus of stomach growls, which reminded everyone that dinner must still be prepared.

"who's in charge of cooking today?" yugyeom mumbled the question as he got up with a yawn.

"today's monday? then mark and me," jinyoung read off the list on their kitchen wall.

mark let out a groan as he fell back onto the sofa, his eyelids glued close, promising himself a lie that he'll get back up in a minute.

"oh, random question," youngjae called out as the rest hummed in response, "who's roommates with who?"

beside him, jackson stirred, "well, the children are in one room, as in that's bambam and yugyeom. then me, mark and jinyoung share another one. which leaves you with jaebum, it's the smallest room ever so good luck."

"—was that good luck for dealing with cramping space or sleeping in the same room as jaebum?" youngjae laughed.

stumbling upwards jaebum replied instead, "it better be that first one," he tackled jackson as they tumbled off the sofa.

jackson screamed as the older boy began to tickle him, and soon enough bambam joined the duo, along with mark who just lay there on top of them all. some when, yugyeom was dragged into it even though he was on the other end of the room, followed by youngjae who kicked everyone each time someone attacked his stomach.

jinyoung stood by the kitchen with his arms crossed against his chest as he sighed, "last time i checked; i lived in a dorm, not in a kindergarten."

"last time i checked; you were a teenage boy, not a cranky old grandmother," jackson called back at him.

this caused an addition to his tickling tortures as jinyoung clasped his arms around the older's sides until he was begging everyone to stop.

"alright enough of this, i'm starving," mark pulled bambam off him, grabbing jinyoung along instead as he dragged him towards the kitchen.

getting off the floor, jaebum poked youngjae, "let's go get you settled."

leaving the warm spot beside yugyeom, youngjae staggered up and took hold of his suitcase and backbag before following the older boy down the hall.

jackson wasn't lying one bit when he said that the room was small. one relatively large mattress was placed against the wall, a warbrobe on the opposite side and that was pretty much it.

jaebum rubbed the back of his head solemnly, "i guess you can understand why i got this place to myself," he chuckled, "but don't worry, there's lots of space in the wardrobe and there's free shelves around the dorm. the only problem is that we only have one mattress between, um, us—"

"—oh that's fine," youngjae let out a laugh, "by the sound of your voice i was honestly expecting you to tell me to sleep on the floor—"

"—aish! who do you think i am?" jaebum hit the younger's shoulder with a pout.

"—from what i heard; a leader who abuses everyone with pots and pans on sunday mornings."

"if you won't keep your mouth shut you'll have a first hand experience with that very soon," jaebum promised him with a serious glare that melted into a laugh a split second afterwards.

"if you're gonna threaten me, then at least do it right!" the younger boy laughed at him.

"just right, huh?—" jaebum picked youngjae up as the boy protested with endless giggles.

"put me down!" he hiccuped.

"sure," jaebum dropped him onto the matress and straddled his stomach. he attacked him with tickles until youngjae was tearing up and madly blushing red.

stopping, the older boy couldn't help but let a silent moment pass between them as they simply stared at one another. he saw youngjae gulping obviously, his lips parted open and cheeks coloured in bright pink.

"—i should unpack a bit before hyungs call for dinner," youngjae stuttered.

but jaebum remained in his place, too distracted to move until someone's hand found itself at his side and tickled him in revenge. pushing him over, youngjae casted a grin, "i win."

but winning that tickle war wasn't the only thing that youngjae won.

___
goblin ost makes me want to throw myself off a building tbh

+ i almost forgot to update because i was so busy writing another fanfiction

written: august 5, 2017
published: august 27, 2017

니카 ✿