Chapter 19: The Party

I opened the door of the house and jumped out. Jeremy throught I was crazy but he had to deal with it. We waited by the side of the street for an amazing car to arrive in front of our faces and there it was. I wasn't so keen about it because I thought my dress looked better than cars but I bet for the guys, cars looked better than outfits. So yeah we're all different to be honest everyone has different opinions. Who knows it may be opposite of what I think.

So half way the girls went into another car because we had a so much tighter schedule than the boys... You know...Make-up, hairstyles and what not. We first went to a salon where we had our hair done. Yippy my favorite as long as they don't dye my hair, I want it natural for the rest of my life. DA REST of my life. Hopefully.

We then got a Make-up artist and man we came out with flames, of lit faces.then lastly we met the boys at the dress up place, whuch was Shin and Bisca's grandma's house. Huge mansion, I almost screamed but today's not the day to be unladylike. If that's a word that existed in my life anyway...

As soon as we got dressed we went in to different cars in the pairs we discussed yesterday. So there was basically three cars. When we arrived at the venue I started to get nervous.

"J-Jeremy...what if I make a mistake and-"

He grabbed my hand, "You're gonna be just fine princess." and he took my out of the car. I looked at Jeremy, he eas still holding my hand. This made me feel less nervous and more active until Britney got out of her car and gave me a fishy smile that meant, "getting along quite well I see." then I glared at her. She replied the glare with a "yes ma'am, I'm very sorry." and we both giggled until Jeremy realized he held my hand for too long and let go. I wish he hadn't...

We then went in and you won't believe who we saw. "OMG! IT'S BTS, EXO AND GOT7. OH AND-(all the other celebrities like Taylor and Selena and whoever you like.)" Jeremy and Shin covered both my and Britney's mouth because we said that so loud and were in sync. "Shhhh." they both said in sync to us. I got free from his hand and put a finger on my mouth promising to shut up. Only now I knew how important that purse I saved was to Celestia.(the old granny in case you forgot.) She even invited us to THIS kinda party. Celestia then walked past and smiled at us. "Have the time of your lives young people."

We nodded quite happily and soon my and Britney went around to talk to all the celebrities, brave I know, we even got all them autographs and picture printed out so we could keep it FOREVER. That's if we're able to keep in safe and not lose it. When we were done me and Britney split to look for our partners.

I walked down a hallway with rooms. If I remember correctly I saw Jeremy walk here- someone grabbed me into one of the rooms and I got a shock. "Please I'll do anything, just don't hurt me..." I managed to mumble out, my eyes still tightly shut and I was shaking. I was then pulled into a warm hug. "I'm sorry I scared you... I just wanted to tell you something really desperately..." the voice said as his hands brushed down my hair to comfort me. I then opened my eyes and looked up.

"Jeremy?"

He smiled. "Yes?"

"I'm so glad it's just you...so what did you want to tell me?"

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Oh how I wonder what he's gonna tell her. Hope you enjoyed this chapter and sorry for the mistakes and errors. Thank you for supporting! Please feel free to leave a comment and drop a vote. Thanks!